• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

If keep threatening to get another one, my first one got loaned out for a 1 month project years ago...

How much was it?

And for those who never used one-you want one, you just dont know it yet.

Only option I had locally was Napa. It was on sale though $254. I found similar online for $188 but shipping would have killed me plus the wait....

So uh gotta ask, what did that cold rolled stock cost ya there in AK?

Nevermind paying a shop to machine them.. :eek: (say if you weren't a go-to handyman such as yourself)

Just finished reading this thread from the start. Really nice shop you have there, Les! You should be proud and I can't wait to see what you have in store for it in the future. I just got a 4 post hoist and have only used it once, but it was a nice improvement from jacks and a creeper for sure. Someday I hope to have a 2 post hoist. You'll love that Topside Creeper, it makes reaching things under the hood so much nicer. Thanks for sharing!

With the quality builds you do and the heavy duty insulation it'll be interesting to see how well the floor heat alone will work. Bet you won't need forced air much at all. Especially in your house.

Back