• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

Yes I've heard horror stories of people burning 25 cords. So I'm trying to do my best to make it efficient as possible.
Huh! I would have thought the opposite. I guess it makes some sense since you're adding another step by transfering the heat via liquid rather than going straight to the air. I sure hope it's not a bad experience for you.

I'm actually not worried about my floor anchors at all. I have so much overkill there it's just not an issue. Just don't like to see the lift arms flex that much.

I agree, use the stands. It makes it more stable, especially when you start applying a bit of force to something. One under the rear hitch at least.

I have used the ones from harbor freight- they are descent enough for that, and a set of them comes in handy when playing on a lift. If money is no object, get the ones from OTC.

Back