• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm brain dead and comfortable with it

can a mid 30 join? I have a lot of head trauma, and willing to take more if necessary. I enjoy juggling mercury and finding a eco-friendly replacement for blinker fluid.

can a mid 30 join? I have a lot of head trauma, and willing to take more if necessary. I enjoy juggling mercury and finding a eco-friendly replacement for blinker fluid.

Dude, your mental parts are either heavily worn or broken. Give yourself an honorary 10 years and wear some Attends during the Super Bowl. A bonus is you won't have to give up your seat.

The fact that you are still band aiding a 6.5 is proof you lack mental faculties of a younger minded person, sort of like dog years, owning a 6.5 1 year is 6 years or so of body/mental age

Or my case the "no hair age", my mom last time I visted her commented on my hair turning grey, I told her I didn't care about the turning grey part it was the turning loose of the hair that bothers me these days, :eek:

I wish mine would turn grey instead of leaving me. I do have grey ones in my eyebrows though.:rolleyes5:
Leo​

Yesterday, my assigned instructor from pilot training, Chris Sember (who I coincidentally work with presently) sent me a photo of himself and me at his desk. It was taken March 1985 and had been scanned and named HunterSember.

I thought my wife would enjoy it as we met about 2 months after the photo was taken. I sent it to her with the HunterSember file name and she remarked how Chris hadn't really changed which is true. Everyone comments that he just hasn't aged. He's going to hell.

She took five minutes to recognize me in the photo. I swear. She spent the rest of the night trying to explain. I'm the doofus on the right. What with identity theft problems, I wouldn't post this but I have it on good authority that I don't look like that anymore.

Attachments

• huntersember.JPG
    huntersember.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 37
Quote: Quote:
Originally Posted by bison
That,s quite a cocky remark, altough it's hillarious.

I couldn't help myself, he took it well though. :smile5:

Yep - only reason I found out about the Cummins\twin-screw setup was, they asked me to see why the WIF indicator was flashing.................

bunch of old farts...... good grief!! ;)

That's spelled 'Olde Fartes', young feller... ):h

2619504172_194bc02b54.jpg

And besides...

fart.jpg

Back