• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm brain dead and comfortable with it

What's more significant is that the ARK hadda Cummins with twin-screw..................

73 in March. Dont remember any Arks ,but there was something about an apple & a snake . Now, if I can remember how to get back here next time .

32, or was it 31? wait... -quick math-, yep 32.

Plan on keeping this truck forever.

Hmm, May I be the youngest poster here? :baby:I know I'm not on the 'kiddy forum', but here perhaps.:

Sorry Matt, this Matt's got you beat: 19 and a couple of months. Of course though, that means I'm still too young to know anything yet.

Yer all young whipper-snappers to me, at dam near 68...............

JD... start planning your 70th love to come over and gear you up....with help....I will need help....:D

Edit: gear you up... here, its the same as rattle your cage, I hope there's no misunderstanding....

Last edited:
You know when I used to call from time to time our section on Place "Jurassic Park" I was talking about vintage trucks, now maybe it's referring to not just the truck but quite possibly vintage of the operators of them. :eek:

Sir, it is a time machine, a fountain of youth, and my most reliable vehicle (seriously).

Now you have me thinking too much! Is it a good thing that your Harley is more reliable than your truck or is it a bad thing that your truck is less reliable than your Harley?

I think I will take a nap now.

Oh yeah, I'll be 44 in June.

This operator turned 30 last year.. Memory wise I've always been in my eighties though.. ;)

I will be 2nd year anniversary of 40th birthday in march.

By the way, I never forget anything just a "dramatic pause".

ok I guess if we are all telling, I am at the 49 year old mark this year, I don't forget anything I can't remember I forgot. I think that makes sense, well I forget more now than I did because I have more stored up in my head,:thumbsup: and the old junk has to go somewhere. I just wish I had control over what I forget:eek:. Glad to be in the mature crowd here. :rolleyes5:

Slim

I heard that the knees were the second thing to go... but I can't remember who told me that.

Back