• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm brain dead and comfortable with it

When I was young, I enjoyed new cars. Now, my old 6.5 and I are kindred spirits. And, if I could convince it of that, we'd be literally miles ahead.

You know what the "tone" of these youngins brings to mind, the scene in "Big Jake" getting dissed by his sons, and John Wayne says well if your won't respect your elders, then maybe you'll respect your betters as he proceeds to whup ther butt. :D

You know what the "tone" of these youngins brings to mind, the scene in "Big Jake" getting dissed by his sons, and John Wayne says well if your won't respect your elders, then maybe you'll respect your betters as he proceeds to whup ther butt. :D

Trust me, you guys have utmost respect from me. There is NOBODY in this world I trust when it comes to 6.5 but you guys.

Just another Thank-You in a thread of jest.

Mid life crisis for some of us and what do we do? Get a 6.5... Leo

49 here. After a career change in 2006, which required me to attend 4 years of college (again!), my brain is full. Anything new I learn must push something else out the back end.

This was the result of my mid-life crisis in 2005. The 6.5 has sucked the car fund dry. It'll take me years to get the car fund back. I need a minimum of 20 large for the big rat and drivetrain to go with it. I was almost half-way there. :sad:
25_3.jpg

LOL

Take 'er slow old man...let me get you your prune juice and slippers....you can tell us stories of the old times by the fireplace....):h

I now know why dieseldad has the avitar that he does. It is a reminder as to what it used to take to get it up w/ out a little blue pill. :D

I just couldn't resist.

Good one. Here I thought I was doing it so you could spank your monkey ):h

I couldn't resist either.:smile5:

Thanks for reminding me...time for a avatar change/ :thumbsup:

Age - In dog years I'm already dead.

Hair - Its not a forehead, its a five-head or
Its growing back, waaayyy back or
"If you want to waste your hormones growing hair, go right ahead." L. Lisonbee. Biology Professor, Fellow and a great Father-in-Law. RIP Dad.

My mid-life crisis has been the 6.5 and it's been a lot of learning and fun:thumbsup: Thanks guys, for helping with the learning.

:patriot:

Back