• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm brain dead and comfortable with it

i'll be 47 at the end of april and i keep telling my boss that i have so much useless info in my head that there is no more room for him to add anymore till i foget some of the stuff. good news is it happens on a daily basis:eek:. Ed

And that my friend is why I drink. It kills off all the weak brain cells to make room for more.

I've been looking for a pop tester & this morning I just realized I have 4 ports-powers in the tool shed along with everything but a resettable gauge to make the pop tester.
And in line with the brain dead part of this thread what are those resettable gauges called. Funny thing is I called Ametek and the tech I talked to said "I know exactly what your talking about but I can't remember what they are called either." He must have killed a cell or 2 himself.

Those gauge name cells must be particularly weak and unworthy of living.

I'm a whopping 231 years old - in dog years. Although with 4 kids tearing the house apart every day (3 of 'em are less than 6 years old), most times I feel about 616 years old - again.. in dog years.

BTW: This is a fun thread to read, for my first visit here in a while.

you know your old when you walk into the mechanic shop that you've been using for years and forget what you stoped for.And geez i just turned forty in December. Oh yeah this took 5 minutes to type cause i forget how to spll some times too.

Back