• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm back with a keeper. .

AC Delco part no 15010202 for the 21" Duramax fan. The cheapest I found was from RockAuto.com, one of our site vendors.

They are also offering a 5% discount code that expires Sept 5, info is available in the vendors section.

I recently quit dealing with Rockauto. I had a defective part and could not get it returned. I could not call and talk to anybody. I finally received a call back almost a month after my many calls to them. I spent about 4 hours trying to get through to talk to a person at Rockauto. For me - no customer service = no business

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GU9CVU2/?tag=jhdiesel-20

Genuine GM 15010202 Fan Blade
by General Motors
Price: $82.23 & FREE Shipping

$49.79 at rockauto.com

http://www.rockauto.com/en/partsear...parts/acdelco,1580690,radiator+fan+blade,6808

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry I haven't been updating this thread. Took a little time for some family issues. Trucks been running great but I've only used it about 60 miles since my last post. Going to be getting the relay harness and oil cooler lines in the next week. Also going to be buying some PIAA off-road lights and mounting them on the top side of the front bumper like my old 2 door Tahoe had. I had no issues with road light at night at all with those bad boys. I'll check back with updates as soon as I place my orders.

I recently quit dealing with Rockauto. I had a defective part and could not get it returned. I could not call and talk to anybody. I finally received a call back almost a month after my many calls to them. I spent about 4 hours trying to get through to talk to a person at Rockauto. For me - no customer service = no business

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GU9CVU2/?tag=jhdiesel-20

Genuine GM 15010202 Fan Blade
by General Motors
Price: $82.23 & FREE Shipping

$49.79 at rockauto.com

http://www.rockauto.com/en/partsearch/?a=Referer+www.google.com+URL+/en/parts/acdelco,1580690,radiator+fan+blade,6808

Thanks for the link I'm an Amazon prime member so I'll order it from them.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am also going to be buying a 2000 escalade/Yukon Denali full center console for my truck. I know it doesn't help mechanically but it's for useable space and convenience.

Okay getting my ducks in a row for some orders this week. One thing I also want to do which was mentioned earlier on in this thread was to put rear wheel spacers to make the rear wheels sit out the same amount as the front wheels. If I remember it's 2 inch wheel spacers? Will that affect anything?

image.jpeg image.jpeg Also what kind of rims? I'm looking at two different sets of aluminum I'm not crazy about chrome due to pitting and flaking off.

Here are pics of the two sets. One set is no longer produced. They will need a good cleaning and center caps. The other are new eagle bullet hole style. I'm happy with the 16 inch set up not sure if I want to go bigger rim less wall on tires. The truck sits at a good height as she is in my opinion. Also I currently have 7 or 8 inch width on the current wheels. I might want to go 10 width. Give it a real aggressive look but what are the pros and cons to a 10 wide set up?

Thanks Will. I like them. They are 16x10. I am going to need new tires. I'm going to buy some 2 inch spacers for the rear wheels so they sit flush with the fronts. I'm not going to put them on right now I'm going to wait. I feel I have other things that are more important. Like the oil cooler lines and gauges and some other things.

I really appreciate all the help and advice from other members because I'm a newb and need help. Thanks all. It would be nice to actually meet some of you in person sometime in the future.

Thanks guys. I like those rims too. I'm not really into all the new rims they have out these days. I'm more into some older style rims which are no longer in production. So They don't make them anymore and in excellent condition from the sellers pictures and description. I will have to buy some center caps from weld for them though. I think I got a deal on them too. I only found two sets of 4 ya know complete sets for sale. One seller wants $4300.00 I got mine for $725.00 shipped. So I think I got a great deal.

Okay here might be one real stupid question. How in the world do I jack up my truck if I need to?

My truck has leveling torsionkeys with shock extenders and I mean if I want to rotate my tires my self it sits pretty high off the ground how would I jack it up to do so?

Just looked back at pics of your burb, you might have enough tire to fill those wheels. I thought your burb had stock 245/75's and stock ride height. Looks like your tires are plenty big.

Okay today my girl bought me some parts for my truck for my birthday. I got my 1999 Yukon Denali full center console. I am going to clean it up, then wet send it down and paint it. My burbs interior is tan or like a sand color. How do I match the paint? Will my RPO codes help? If so here they are...

image.jpeg

Okay today my girl bought me some parts for my truck for my birthday. I got my 1999 Yukon Denali full center console. I am going to clean it up, then wet send it down and paint it. My burbs interior is tan or like a sand color. How do I match the paint? Will my RPO codes help? If so here they are...

View attachment 48516
Go to your local auto paint supply store. They should have the exact Duplicolor interior vinyl dye shade in a rattle can, it is a standard GM color. You want to dye vs. spray paint as the dye chemically bonds and will flex with the console whereas paint, even primered, will flake off.

I found a mint condition 1994 leather interior with star customs wood kit. Now the dash is different then my 1999 and so are the door panels and maybe some other things I'm missing. If I decide to buy the complete interior can I do a complete swap using only factory pre drilled holes? Also what about the instrument cluster? It's a 5.7 cluster? Would I have to get a 1994 diesel cluster or would the 94 diesel cluster not work with my 1999 wires... Ecu... Etc. I know you all are probably like is this guy crazy wanting to go from a 1999 interior to a 1994... But hey if you see it after I do it you would understand why!

Back