• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Going mechanical with a Moose Omega Marine IP

I was just being a smart a**. I don't get on the "help" section on this forum, but I do get on a couple of the 6.5 Facebook pages. And if the help section on here is anything like the Facebook pages, PMD is the answer for any and all 6.5 problems.

After posting that and rereading it, I thought it may have come off as being an a** directly to you, but it was more of a remark poking fun at all of the people who "know" everything and their solution is always the PMD, even if the truck happens to not have a PMD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just being a smart a**. I don't get on the "help" section on this forum, but I do get on a couple of the 6.5 Facebook pages. And if the help section on here is anything like the Facebook pages, PMD is the answer for any and all 6.5 problems.

After posting that and rereading it, I thought it may have come off as being an a** directly to you, but it was more of a remark poking fun at all of the people who "know" everything and their solution is always the PMD, even if the truck happens to not have a PMD.

Were not that bad here in the help section. We realize that OPS, lift pumps, grounds, and several others are just as big a problem. It's always reccomended to have a spare PMD though as you just never know when or how it can mess up, but we also know the DB2 doesn't need one. Thats part of the reason I quit going to the FB pages as it left me doing a facepalm to much reading them.

Were not that bad here in the help section. We realize that OPS, lift pumps, grounds, and several others are just as big a problem. It's always reccomended to have a spare PMD though as you just never know when or how it can mess up, but we also know the DB2 doesn't need one. Thats part of the reason I quit going to the FB pages as it left me doing a facepalm to much reading them.
The people here, at least on the posts I have read, seem to have a lot more knowledge and useful information than most of the people on the Facebook pages. There are a few that frequent the Facebook pages that are pretty knowledgeable, but most of them seem to be people with little knowledge of anything really lol.

I got it- was playing along. We really need a sarcasm font on here.

What is this book of faces you all speak of? Really just post links to proper forum pages and people will figure it out.

What is this book of faces you all speak of? Really just post links to proper forum pages and people will figure it out.
There is one Will :rolleyes:, it says "roll eyes" which to me is the same as sarcastic.

It's bee ntried, but the younguns today like that book of faces to do stuff on instead of the forum layout.

Well, they do say that sarcasm is the humor of intelligent people, which is why 90% of people don't understand it.

This showed up yesterday while I was at Autorama! Can't wait to open it up and see what's inside! But first......I need to go address the alternator that crapped out on me 100 miles from home. I made it home luckily. Being stranded in Detroit was not really something I was looking forward to :wideyed:

image.jpeg

Back