• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters
Single. Could i possibly have a sig like mine and be married?

Married 22+ years. 2 Children, daughter 14, son 12. Met in high school as freshmen and been together ever since. (30 years total) :eek: :D :D

Divorced, 28 years now. I was married for 3-1/2 years, but I got better, it wasn't a terminal case, and like the mumps - once you've had it, you don't catch it again so quick!

Married my high school sweetheart 20 years ago. One son 17, two daughters 15 and 11 years old. One stupid dog (Beagle) 4 years old. So far I've had a great life.:thumbsup:

Married 21 yrs, late start had to sew my "wild oats" before settling down and get married, son 16 soon to be 17 late start there also, hard to believe I'm knocking on door of 50 years young myself I'll be 48 in a few weeks.

Been married for 16 years this past February. Have 3 tricycle motors, 2 boys (10 and 4 years old) and a little girl that is 1yo. They are all my life. :thumbsup:

Good poll, Brian.

I'm going on 18, so I'm single, thankfully, lol.

My parents have been married for 25 years as of Sept. 29, and I have 2 sisters, one 21, one going on 13.

Married 27 GLOOOORIOUS years (in case she looks in here), 1 girl (25) one boy (23) and 2 wonderful grand-daughters. I last saw 50 in the rear-view mirror...

Life is what you make of it; every day you wake up you have a choice to be happy or sad. What will you choose today?

Good poll, Brian!

About 20 months now! No offspring! 1 Dog (mine, 10 years old) 1 Cat (hers, 7 y o) I'm 31, she's 22... :wink5:

I'M on my first and only wife, together 30+ years

Looked long and hard before "settling" on this one; she's great (and never sees this) and I am fortunate to still have her, or for her to still put up with me.):h

Me and Wifey have been laughing it up for over 30 years, made 3 kids on our own; 23 & 22 females, 21 son, adopted another one, he's now 25 IIRC, and recently married; no g-kids yet.

The animals and vehicles are SO much cheaper and easier than the kids, but less payback, too.:rolleyes5:

Last edited:
Been married 14 years, 2 kids, daughter is 10 and son is 8. My daughter LOVES when I roll some smoke. My son is much more a fan of wheelspin. Wife likes when I put my seatbelt on.

I waited until I was 28, and if I had had my way I would still be single. We need a man law published that says anything a man agrees to when trying to get laid shouldn't count afterwards. She got me finally after 5 1/2 years, she asked me during the moment if we could, and of course thinking with the wrong head I said yes. I screwed up again when I tried to scare her out of it for awhile and said the only way I would was if we got it over with before summer(this was in January). So 5-30-09 I said WTF and it was done.

22 years this past May 9th. Oldest son is 19 and the youngest boy is 16, three dogs who are also like children, 14, 13 and 9 years old. Family is every thing!

Back