• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
This weeks poll.

Are you single or married? If married how long?
If you want throw in your age and number of kids.

I just wanted to get some idea of the average user, plus it helps us all get to know each other a little better.

I am married. 20 years this past February. I have four great kids, a 20 year old daughter, 13 year old twin daughters and a 10 year old son.

Married to Karla for 29 yrs this coming Dec.
2 lovely Daughters from my 1st marriage (of 11 years). 1 has 3 kids and another on the way.
2 fine Stepsons from Karla's previous marriage one of which passed away at 28 yrs old in Dec, 2005.

Same as BudTx, 20+ years....Oldest is 30 years old and youngest is 20 years old, would have another at 22 years old but she is with the Lord.

I have 9 years into it so far. My wife and I have a 6 year old daughter and a three year old son.

I'm new to this married crap, only been a member for just over 4 months. I believe my neighbor said it best "You know why you wear black for weddings and funerals? Ther both the end of life as you know it."

I believe my neighbor said it best "You know why you wear black for weddings and funerals? Ther both the end of life as you know it."

):h now that's funny

I've been married for 6 years, 2 girls,9 going on 14 and a 2yr old monkey. and one on the way to boot. sometime in January.

Been married almost 4 years. Not my first but, definitely my last. :D

We have two kiddos one daughter 2 years and one son 5 months.

I also have two boys from a previous marriage.

My first wife and I were together just over 24 yrs before she died and we had no kids. Now I have been remarried for just over 10 yrs and my wife has 4 kids and 10 grandkids with her youngest son just getting married last Feb.

Been married for 7 years, we have one son 19 months and one on the way due in April.

Going into the 7th Inning now.
Step-Son be 20 next week.
Step-Daughter 16
Son 6
and newest baby girl is 3 months in a few days.

I am going on wife number two. I have three kids and she has one. The score is girls 3 and boys 1. We have been together for 6 years, known each other for 13. We will be getting married on april first in Laughlin Nevada. We have to avoid the vegas thing this time. We both got married before in Vegas and it was for practice. We are going to do a "family" ceramony on april third. I told her I am going to hire a "stunt groom" for that, though. I would rather miss out on the big family part of it, and technically, we will already be legally married. She has already threatened to divorce me! LOL!

Back