• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters
I am technically single, but I live with my girlfriend so I feel married. So I don't feel a need to actually tie the not.

i said single just cause it aint official but we've been together for 3yrs in may and she will probably be moving in with me if i can ever find a house that i can afford worth buying! Shes a good girl the kind that puts up with all my shit dont tell me what to do and best of all she loves trucks, hunting, 4wheelers, horses, and all the things i do.

i said single just cause it aint official but we've been together for 3yrs in may and she will probably be moving in with me if i can ever find a house that i can afford worth buying! Shes a good girl the kind that puts up with all my shit dont tell me what to do and best of all she loves trucks, hunting, 4wheelers, horses, and all the things i do.

Between you and Justin somethings telling me that I should be looking for the ladies down south):h Jersey Girls are to... high maintenance lol

You need the “living together”, “separated”, “engaged”, “divorced”, and “widowed” options…

I have know a few Jersey women over the years and North Jersey women can be real mean, like a Pit bull with lipstick, but to their true love they are very devoted. Of course going to North West Jersey you can get country pretty quick.

Well, legally i am still married "married for 4yrs" but seperated and almost finished with the divorce. I was engaged to my current girlfriend 10yrs ago but we parted ways, both getting married and divorced "well, almost" and are now back together. We have gotten engaged again and have no intentions of ever seperating again. Neither one of realized how much we cared for one another until we parted and we now have a new appreciation for one another.

Just seen this poll.

Shotgun wedding 38 yrs ago,whe're still in love.
2 boys,2 girls oldest 38 youngest 25.
I would be considdered a sex offender by todays standards :rolleyes5:as my wife was 15 when we met,but boy was/is she hot:smile5:

Beat you all. Married 43 years to my first wife who passed away, 2 children daughter 47, son 42, 2 grandaughters. 19 and 14. Now married 3 years.

Married 43 yrs and she has been a great wife, friend, pal. Two kids 36, and 43 yrs old. She really pushed me to get this truck. Who could ask for more.

Well I guess I was wrong before because on the 12th of this month it has been 45 yrs all to the same wonderful woman.:D

Hey Marauderer

Sure is great when you find the right one isn't it. I feel really blessed to have found two, my current wife was married 41 years when her husband passed. Found her when I really needed her.

Couple years here, greatest cowgirl in the world!!! Wouldnt trade her for anything. My bestfriend and shares in all my hobbys with me and never complains. Sons 6 month birthday is today :D Also wouldNT trade him for anything!

Ill officially be a single dad in 40 some days. life is wonderful aint it. If only i would have listen to the advice that EVERY SINGLE MALE gave me growin up... dont get married ):h
Marriage is grand, divorce is a thousand grand :nono:

Waited until I was 26 to get married, I think for me that was/is part of our success sowed "wild oats" in the USN, grew up before I got married.

I don't even want to contemplate the day when one or the other of us goes home to be with the Lord leaving the other one behind, that will be a sad day. Lived a little of it thru Mom & Dad, he passed just 3 years shy of being married 50 years to Mom.

Besides it takes hard work to train a wife , after 23 years I still don't have her trained just rite ):h and starting again with another one :mad2: yup like beating your head against the wall.

Back