• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters
Waited until I was 26 to get married, I think for me that was/is part of our success sowed "wild oats" in the USN, grew up before I got married.

I don't even want to contemplate the day when one or the other of us goes home to be with the Lord leaving the other one behind, that will be a sad day. Lived a little of it thru Mom & Dad, he passed just 3 years shy of being married 50 years to Mom.

Besides it takes hard work to train a wife , after 23 years I still don't have her trained just rite ):h and starting again with another one :mad2: yup like beating your head against the wall.
What's the matter,did you loose the operators manual:)

hmmm not married but not single atleast when shes around lol. Oct 6 will be 9 years dating Dec 25th will be 8 years engaged lol been living with each other for about 4 or 5 years. Daughter will be 3 on Nov 20th shes my mini me.
002-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

autumn.jpg

041.jpg

picking out her next work from her mom mom and pop pops shop lol
autumntatt1.jpg

autumntatt5.jpg

autumntatt.jpg

My wife and I got hitched this past June 21st, after being together for about 6 years, so I picked the 1-5 option, even though we're below that.

First marriage for her, my fourth. My first lasted 2 years, second lasted 7 years, third lasted 14 years. I told my current wife that I seem to be getting better at this marriage stuff, and if the rate of progression stays on curve this marriage should last at least 26-28 years, and I'll be too damned old to get divorced by then. :)

My wife and I got hitched this past June 21st, after being together for about 6 years, so I picked the 1-5 option, even though we're below that.

First marriage for her, my fourth. My first lasted 2 years, second lasted 7 years, third lasted 14 years. I told my current wife that I seem to be getting better at this marriage stuff, and if the rate of progression stays on curve this marriage should last at least 26-28 years, and I'll be too damned old to get divorced by then. :)

Frick Bernie, you don't give up do you.

BTW.....welcome to the site!

Frick Bernie, you don't give up do you.

BTW.....welcome to the site!

Give up? What's that mean? :)

Thanks for the welcome and I see you're from the Sunflower Capitol of North America. I spent a lot of time up in your area as a kid, since my step-mom was born and raised in Letellier. Does the last name Cadieux ring any bells? One of my cousins played for the Winnipeg Jets :)

Give up? What's that mean? :)

Thanks for the welcome and I see you're from the Sunflower Capitol of North America. I spent a lot of time up in your area as a kid, since my step-mom was born and raised in Letellier. Does the last name Cadieux ring any bells? One of my cousins played for the Winnipeg Jets :)

Small world! Yeah, I live like 20 min from Letellier. The name doesn't sound familier but then again I don't know many folks from the town. My daughters friend just saw me typing and said hey...could he be talking about Bob and Michelle?

Small world! Yeah, I live like 20 min from Letellier. The name doesn't sound familier but then again I don't know many folks from the town. My daughters friend just saw me typing and said hey...could he be talking about Bob and Michelle?

Yes, one of my cousins up there is named Bob. It could well indeed be him. :)

Back