• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

I pull a 34' Open Road fifth wheel @ 14000 loaded and a 20' Haulmark cargo trailer with 5 quads in it.

I tow this on occasion:

BackupBV206.jpg

Here is my 36' patio hauler. They call it that because in the garage area it has 2x6 slats like a flat bed. But I like it cause when I want to drain the coolers all I have to do is open the drain plug and walk away.

Attachments

• 100_0822.jpg
    100_0822.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 18
Nothing right now my truck is broke. Its supposed to be pulling a 34ft 5th wheel to Longmont, Co.

I'll update the profile soon but, tow a Weekend Warrior LE3905. ATV's and a Mini-Rail inside for fun at the dunes.

Time to upload a pic.

Actually it is called a BV206. It is a tracked personnel carrier that was civillianized.

I liked the trailer too...triple axle monster....dragged all the way to Leadville really well.

Wow, I was wondering why it's almost entirely RV's that people are towing, then I just now saw this is in the RV's forum. Doh!!

nver figured it out i had left for work about 30 minutes before. and where I was working i could see the campground, I saw the smoke and told my boss that i was going to check it out since it looked so close to mine. it only took about ten minutes to melt completley down.

28' coachman with one slide, we love it!! just me and dad, its not to big and not to small, its just write! and its all dads 08' GMC 1/2 ton wonts! LOL and is there anyone camping in the Land Between the Lakes? we need some campin and cookin out buddys! NOTHING LIKE THE GREAT OUT DOORS!

Last edited:
I tug around are 40' tahoe transport. It has a 12' garage, two slides,sleeps 12, and it pulls the double sea-doo trailer, and they both make my LBZ get crappy mileage. truck+ trailer+trailer= 26,000 parachute.

Back