• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

Thanks for the compliments guys, it is lots comfy cozy with cherry wood and a fireplace in there. This site is pretty neat, glad I joined, lots of useful info in here and none of the bull of the other site......

Keystone sprinter 26rbs. One super slide. We love it and it works for us. And best of all, it's paid off. A little over 8k loaded. Jerry.

Attachments

• DSC00706.jpg
    DSC00706.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
Man, seeing all the sweet set ups you guys have, I feel bad posting up mine. I'll get some pics of it up when we take it out of storage and wash it.

Hi all....new member here. Picture is of my ride and my 5er.
2007.5 Chev DMax CC and a 2007 Heartland Sundance 2800RLS.
IMG_2924.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpg
    IMG_2924.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
Welcome aboard! That's a hell of a set up you have there. Very nice. What does that 5'ver wiegh? Where do you like travel to with it?

The trailer weighs about 8000 lbs (dry) and has a gross of 11300.
We like to travel around the Pacific Northwest. The picture was taken a few miles before the Summit of Powder Pass, Wyoming which is 9666'.

towing 30' jayco eagle travel trailer with 1999 3500 series 4x4 4 door silvarado drw 6000lbs hoping to purchase a new fifth weight 8000lbs cant seem to find anibody pulling this weight with these old 6.5 will it do it without a bunch of mods

towing 30' jayco eagle travel trailer with 1999 3500 series 4x4 4 door silvarado drw 6000lbs hoping to purchase a new fifth weight 8000lbs cant seem to find anibody pulling this weight with these old 6.5 will it do it without a bunch of mods

Sounds like a nice set up, any pics? Try posting your question in the 6.5 area, I know you will get alot more responses that way.

Finally got some pics up for on here of the camper. It's a 2002 25' Trail-Lite by R-Vision. It's only about 5500 when packed up with everything for the season and weekend. Really like this camper, but will be looking for something to replace it some time soon as having two more kids then we had when the wife and I started camping. Will be looking at something around 30-31 feet, with a 10-12' slideout. Also have looked at a few 5'ver's as well. Might make up my mind in the fall.

CumminsandCamper2.jpg

CumminsandCamper1.jpg

Camper1.jpg

Back