• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

37' Montana Mountaineer (see pics)...and it'll talk to you if you don't have the geometry right too.
I took the hitch from my old truck and had the dealer put in on the new...no way was I twisting the stocker again.
I put larger tires on over the winter, so a longer drop was in order. 2 1/2 hour first of the season pull next weekend...
shifting_peelout.gif

34 foot Keystone Cougar Travel Trailer. I am not sure on the weight, but it is heavy! The duramax pulls nicely, far better than any gasser that I've owned!

33' Titanium 5er single slide about 10K ready to go. Heading for western NC in early june.

My trailer is a 24' enclosed v-nose. I also tow my brother's two place enclosed sled trailer, and my buddies equipment trailer when I borrow his skid steer. It tows them all pretty nicely.

Pretty much the same as Ozzie - 37 foot Montana. I use a Reese Signature 18K hitch, and have nothing but praise for it.

24" Trail-Lite Travel Trailer about 6k all loaded up on a normal weekend. The Dmax doesn't even burp as I go right past my father-in-law in his F-250 with the 5.4L as if he's sitting still.

12'x44' breckenridge,, well about one a week,, i have hauled all of the trailers listed and they all tow great! but i do it for a living, will post an intro. i met the owner of the site?? i think today. and he told me about it and i was very interested. if any of you have any ??'s feel free.

brian

With a Duramax crew cab dually.....Anything I want too :sifone:

Serioulsy, I pull a 34 foot Holiday Rambler Alumilite with two slides, it is a travel trailer. I have the reese dual cam for a hitch set up. Loaded for a week trip it is right at 12K, then I put the harley in the bed of the truck.

I also pull my boat with it. I also pull a skid steer with it.

Brian,

Sorry about interrupting your lunch! I just wanted to welcome you to the boards here at dieseltowingresource.com. Glad to see you could make it. I have those pictures of your truck. I'll be putting 'em up for you soon. Having an issue with images just this minute. But off to bed for now.

And again - welcome!

Nice trailers everyone. Myself I just piked up a 99 Terry 24' 5er last year after getting soaked in a tent @ a racing event. I like it so far. Been nice to have. Have some camp sites booked this year so going to try that out. It has a small crank out on the left side, couch moves out. While looking I saw a similar one without the crank out deal and it really seems to make a difference. Also had a rear hitch added so I can tow my 14' Lund fishing boat. :smilewinkgrin:

2006 40' Weekend Warrior.
SLC 3905 billet edition with one slide.
Triple axle weighing in at 18K fully loaded.

Last edited:
Back