• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is every one towing?

Mobile Scout 31BWFS
2 slides and ~11,600 dry.

25' gooseneck w/2 - 10K axles
20' tounge pull w/2 - 6K axles
14' single axle for the golf cart and ATV

Camper.jpg[/ATTACH]

This is from a trip earlier this year @ Chicot State Park.
Description is a couple of posts up.

Attachments

• Camper1.jpg
    Camper1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Camper2.jpg
    Camper2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
l_4e3d0343406d0918c11d1d417a0edef6.jpg

10k lb bobcat with no trailer brakes. Its wayy too big for that trailer.

32' Holiday Rambler Alumascape 5er about 11,500, with a 14' stock trailer loaded with horses behind it during hunting season or with a little 5x7 trailer with my 4 wheeler the rest of the time. The little trailer is hard to see back there:crazy:

21 foot Pioneer travel trailer. It weighs about 6,000 lbs loaded. I know the Dmax is over kill, but when I go to Colorado I don't want to worry about the mountains. And I never have since getting the Dmax.

31' Wildcat Fifth Wheel, 31QBH. It has quad bunks in the back for the kids. It's really a great camper, have been happy with it. 8700lbs dry, and pulls great. I have triple-hauled with it too, towing a 4 seater sand rail on a trailer behind it.

31' Wildcat Fifth Wheel, 31QBH. It has quad bunks in the back for the kids. It's really a great camper, have been happy with it. 8700lbs dry, and pulls great. I have triple-hauled with it too, towing a 4 seater sand rail on a trailer behind it.

Nice camper, I wish they would let us tow more than one here in New York. We have to take two vehicles if we want to take the boat with us.

Artic Fox 26' TT or 20' tandem Mirage cargo trailer. The Artic Fox is supposed to gross out at 10k, but it is our house now so it might be heavy. We'll drag it to Alberta the next time I'm back from work so I'll see.

30ds35 Titanium
2 slides 30' from pin to bumper
35' cause the nose sticks out past the 5th wheel
pin. We decided that my wife and I would buy it for us.
if the kids want to come :mad2:(and they do ) they can find
there own dam place to sleep no bunks no extra beds
here's the air mattress and there is the floor. :drama:
My kids are 14 and 19.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 11
a2madmac I like your thinking. If I keep my job I think I will do the same. Trade the hybrid for a Titanium. Been looking at them for a while. Mine are 16 and 18. They both have sleeping bags and there is the floor!

Back