• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What did you do with your GMT400 today...or yesterday....

Murphy's Law, man. Murphy's Law. Wonder how well it would have worked hooked up to two ports on the same side of the circuit? NOT!

ordered a temp/compass off FB, 3 day ship, for 45.00. complete w/ connectors, wiring, covers and sensors.

I brought my son home in my 6.5 yesterday.

I got me a boy y’all. We waited until the baby was born to find out what it was going to be. I’ve got a 5 year old and a 3 year old daughter and now a son.

He spent a week and a half in the NICU. His blood platelets and my wife’s blood platelets didn’t like each other at first so they gave him some treatments and now he’s good to go. The last picture is him sleeping in our new house.

43C44EC5-C5E8-4BF5-B9A5-0C8D4AED0BF7.jpeg 4C25CA06-E6B5-40D5-AE4C-B665E1EE0CAC.jpeg 0E7D18F2-3066-408A-9512-7BD4043AF029.jpeg

Just5 got back from Billings, 295 miles round trip, 17 gallons at 65 MPH. I think that`s somewhere around 17 per gallon.
When the wifey drives, next to 80, it is about 12 per.LOL
Oh yeah, a pic from when I just pulled into the parking spot. It still uses no oil.
250.jpg

left taillight lens was separated from the back so i took it off to fix. since it was halfway done, i took it completely apart and removed the reflectors.
rH1cEZ6.jpg

Back