• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Vegetable Gardens

Petrol blowtorch with separate petrol tank. Thing is that pouring gasoline from a canister is easier and cheaper than filling a balloon with gas.

Ok you farmer guys I need to attach 7 gauge welded wire panels together. Seems like hog rings would be the easiest. These need to be taken apart and moved every year so doesn't need to be too heavy duty , what am I looking for?
Maybe 3/16 cable clamps. They'd be easier to take apart and put back together than hog rings.

Depending on how many panels you're talking.

Can they be folded to make 2 panels flat?

I use just regular old baling wire, mechanics wire to hold some pig panels together that fences in a part of my property.
I’m constantly moving one panel to park trailers and such in the yard. Use the same wire to tie it back into position.

Search & You can get lower price tools but this style is super easy, last forever.
I've no ever had great longevity out of the wires.

I don't know if they make coated ties. I've never seen it any.

I do have the old style twirler twisters

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The reason I use wire to tie together the panels I have ? 🤷‍♂️
It is plentyful and it is cheap. 😹😹😹
The old ironheads would never use the Twisties. They all carried a roll and cut their own.
Much heavier wire involved.

We used plastic zip ties on a couple sections, to hold them upright.
That lasted a while. Not a long while

I've had great success with these zip ties. UV resistant and they do last at least several years if not longer in the field.

I've had great success with these zip ties. UV resistant and they do last at least several years if not longer in the field.

We used similar on the tree tubes. Ours had a little thumb button so you could release and reuse them.

We found them hard to sinch down as tight as we would like.

Something like this

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back