• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tractor/equipment for up to 5 acres

Tell me about the front mower option?

I have front hydro connections and quicktach bucket.
When I was in Idaho, the boss had one for a skid. It was a deck like on a riding mower, only bigger. Set it on the ground and put the front end in float and go to town. Worked pretty good. It also was hard on wire fencing. It spun fast and would chew it up. Not like a brush hog that sucks it in and wraps it around everything. I'd like a brush for mine. I could put a brush to work around here. Forks are fun too. Makes unloading hay easy. Stack the hay on pallets and stack the pallets where I need them. I've gotten good at moving the pallets on the front wheels with the backs almost off the ground.

When I was in Idaho, the boss had one for a skid. It was a deck like on a riding mower, only bigger. Set it on the ground and put the front end in float and go to town. Worked pretty good. It also was hard on wire fencing. It spun fast and would chew it up. Not like a brush hog that sucks it in and wraps it around everything. I'd like a brush for mine. I could put a brush to work around here. Forks are fun too. Makes unloading hay easy. Stack the hay on pallets and stack the pallets where I need them. I've gotten good at moving the pallets on the front wheels with the backs almost off the ground.
We've got forks.

Are you talking about a hydraulically driven mower deck with hydraulic motors?

I inquired about the hydraulic system being capable of running a mower deck and was never given an answer.

I know on some machines, you can't just use the hydraulics, you have to add a pump and reservoir or something to run something like a mower deck.

We've got forks.

Are you talking about a hydraulically driven mower deck with hydraulic motors?

I inquired about the hydraulic system being capable of running a mower deck and was never given an answer.

I know on some machines, you can't just use the hydraulics, you have to add a pump and reservoir or something to run something like a mower deck.
Some attachments won't work properly due to the lack of pressure. That is true. But there are many that can be used, as long as they will work with the fluid used in the Bota. The brush I was looking at required a higher PSI but could still be used. I was told that the gearing can be changed to combat the lower PSI and to get the brush to spin at the higher RPM. As for the mower, it will spin fast enough to do a good job on a finished lawn. But if it's left to over grow, it will bunch up and not cut as well. I have the same issue with my push mower on my front lawn. So, I have to cut it every week or less in top growing season.

Some attachments won't work properly due to the lack of pressure. That is true. But there are many that can be used, as long as they will work with the fluid used in the Bota. The brush I was looking at required a higher PSI but could still be used. I was told that the gearing can be changed to combat the lower PSI and to get the brush to spin at the higher RPM. As for the mower, it will spin fast enough to do a good job on a finished lawn. But if it's left to over grow, it will bunch up and not cut as well. I have the same issue with my push mower on my front lawn. So, I have to cut it every week or less in top growing season.
My neighbor has one on his Bobcat. As heavy as that deck is, I don't think the LX2610 would even pick it off the ground

My neighbor has one on his Bobcat. As heavy as that deck is, I don't think the LX2610 would even pick it off the ground

Depends. I've moved 12' 2X6's a third of a unit at a time. I think it's 1300# of weight. I have the counter balance fluid in my tires and it had just the tread touching the ground. And I have the industrial tires not the farm tires.

Depends. I've moved 12' 2X6's a third of a unit at a time. I think it's 1300# of weight. I have the counter balance fluid in my tires and it had just the tread touching the ground. And I have the industrial tires not the farm tires.
I have the industrial tires also. We can't lift enough to make the back end light.

One of the flex decks - like the hydraulic Toros would probably work.
But I'd probably be money ahead to just buy a Toro unit all set up if There was one on a government auction or something.
We'll see what happens. Never know. We might just have an auction and sell everything

I have the industrial tires also. We can't lift enough to make the back end light.

One of the flex decks - like the hydraulic Toros would probably work.
But I'd probably be money ahead to just buy a Toro unit all set up if There was one on a government auction or something.
We'll see what happens. Never know. We might just have an auction and sell everything

I hadn't thought about it, but I have an old 64" deck from an industrial/ commercial mower that I turned into a yard mule. Change up the belts a little and mount a hydraulic "motor" to it. Then just put some mounts for the forks to hold it. I wanted to regear that mower so it could scream down the dirt roads at 50-60mph. But got a golf cart for free and put the time and money into that. Anybody that says a golf cart over 35 is fun is just, plain, crazy. There is more control steering a pick up with a broken steering shaft than that old cart with complete steering.

I hadn't thought about it, but I have an old 64" deck from an industrial/ commercial mower that I turned into a yard mule. Change up the belts a little and mount a hydraulic "motor" to it. Then just put some mounts for the forks to hold it. I wanted to regear that mower so it could scream down the dirt roads at 50-60mph. But got a golf cart for free and put the time and money into that. Anybody that says a golf cart over 35 is fun is just, plain, crazy. There is more control steering a pick up with a broken steering shaft than that old cart with complete steering.
Our 2006 Jeep Liberty is our side by side..

Daughter and grand kids keep borrowing it when they have a car down. Grandson just came and got it yesterday

Part of me can't believe that's real. Units without the backhoe go for 20k more

Have you verified the company is legit, any way to contact the chamber of commerce or any other governmental agency in the county/ state to verify the business is in good standing? I hope for you it is real. Outside of having someone there on the ground to go inspect and drive the machine I can't really say one way or another how to avoid fraud. Again I'm not trying to be a downer but something that big and lightly used is basically being given away at that price and gives me reason to pause.

OK, tell me your thoughts. Spoke to this guy and he can ship this Kubota tractor to Montana for $2K, $3K to California.

That’s a good deal for this tractor.

What would I need to do to ensure a secure purchase….avoid fraud?

Seems too good to be true, that's alot of equipment for that price. Also that shipping price, how far is it being hauled? I'd beware, I found where that company website domain was just created last month. Look up that company address on Google maps, it's a building near a golf course. I've seen a few scam addresses show up in Florida before. Like others said find out more info from the local area or from the state to see if it's a legitimate business.

First call the BBB in the town they are in.

Second, that is an older unit. 500 hours might not seem like a lot but can be. How was it maintained? That sort of thing. That is a lot of attachments. Plan on a full truck load on a 53' trailer. I paid that much for my smaller one (24hp) with most of my attachments. And that was a 2023 everything. I would bet that is a lets hurry up and get rid of it deal. When I got ours, I could have paid a bunch less. But without the warranty. Without the support. And the dealer warranty lasted until I drove off the lot with it. Might not sound like a lot, but it was there when I needed it after having the tractor for just a few months.

With attachments, they go way down in price as soon as you try to resell them. The backhoe for ours was around $8500. A month later, one can be found used for $2000, used.

As for it looking new, I'm not like others around that leaves theirs out in the weather. Mine gets washed after use and it gets waxed twice a year. It only has 300 hours but it's going to look new for years to come.

Do a company check. That will tell you the story.

Google map their address. I didn’t see any equipment on satellite view.

That’s the first thing I do look to see how I’m going to find them to get my money back. If it looks made up or faked easily moved PO Box etc I don’t gamble.

The website is only 2024. Address is a house? Website looks awful wordy with no substance ie names or pics of the people or documented history.

Can you find them on social media with a decent history? Multiple would be better but all can be faked. Ask for something personal or semi personal see their employees social media.

Image search if you find similar listing with varying details is red flag. Deposit required - Red flag w/o convincing it’s real

If all that passes contract shipping independent and negotiate payment method. A real company wants assurances of payment too And can offer more than slick wordy options. Ask for their banker or better yet their accountant’s contact.

Usually payments by credit card can be reversed or disputed but not always depending on details

Even all that and scams happen. Just for info look up on Facebook and google “What happened to Everything Attachments”

Probably not a fool proof way except cash on delivery.

Trying to find them on Facebook searching not following link brings back a site created March 1 ??? With the 1 kubota pic and not much else.

Zillow says their address sold back in 2019.

Looks like a scam.

Last edited:
Here’s the e-mail they sent me, which prompted me to call to get the shipping costs. I have done nothing on this:

Hi, we received your inquiry about the 2015 Kubota L6060HSTC.The asking price is $24,200.This is a repossession, and therefore, the price is lower than usual. The tractor has only 458 hours, powered by a 60 HP Diesel Engine, 4x4, Hydrostatic Transmission, Quick Attach, 3 Point Hitch, Cruise Control And Auto Throttle, Mid PTO, Rear PTO, 72" Loader Bucket, Fully Enclosed Cab, Air Conditioning / Heater. The tractor comes with seven attachments: Tiller, Grapple, BackHoe With Thumb, Log Splitter, Box Blade, Post Hole Digger, Brush Hog.

We are a repossession company. We do not have a showroom or any type of inspection area. That’s why all sales are only based on delivery.

The tractor is in excellent condition. It has been fully serviced and is ready to go! It comes with a 6-month warranty and a 14-day return/refund policy. We offer Free Shipping within 500 miles.After 500 miles it is $1.00 per mile (one way).

Provide us with your zip code or full address so we can calculate your exact shipping costs.
Item Location: St. Augustine, FL 32084

Thank you,
Equipment Reliability Consulting.
Scott Janzen.
(863) 455-4721.
Monday to Friday – 9AM-5PM.

Answers the question why business address that everyone googled up, is different than equipment location. I received this e-mail on Monday.

Here’s the e-mail they sent me, which prompted me to call to get the shipping costs. I have done nothing on this:

Hi, we received your inquiry about the 2015 Kubota L6060HSTC.The asking price is $24,200.This is a repossession, and therefore, the price is lower than usual. The tractor has only 458 hours, powered by a 60 HP Diesel Engine, 4x4, Hydrostatic Transmission, Quick Attach, 3 Point Hitch, Cruise Control And Auto Throttle, Mid PTO, Rear PTO, 72" Loader Bucket, Fully Enclosed Cab, Air Conditioning / Heater. The tractor comes with seven attachments: Tiller, Grapple, BackHoe With Thumb, Log Splitter, Box Blade, Post Hole Digger, Brush Hog.

We are a repossession company. We do not have a showroom or any type of inspection area. That’s why all sales are only based on delivery.

The tractor is in excellent condition. It has been fully serviced and is ready to go! It comes with a 6-month warranty and a 14-day return/refund policy. We offer Free Shipping within 500 miles.After 500 miles it is $1.00 per mile (one way).

Provide us with your zip code or full address so we can calculate your exact shipping costs.
Item Location: St. Augustine, FL 32084

Thank you,
Equipment Reliability Consulting.
Scott Janzen.
(863) 455-4721.
Monday to Friday – 9AM-5PM.

Answers the question why business address that everyone googled up, is different than equipment location. I received this e-mail on Monday.
Sure sounds like a scam to me.

Seems to me, if it was legit, it would be sold already.

Call back and tell him you want to meet up to buy the tractor in person.

Back