• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post your Towing Pictures here!

trailers dont depreciate like trucks do. you two are being wise businessmen by running 6.5L's pulling new trailers! :thumbsup:

A buddy of mine and dad's has a lucky habit of getting nearly what he paid back out of his tandem dually gooseneck flatbeds. IMO just makes sense to keep trailers current. heck, even my cheap old man couldnt pass up a new pair of trailers a couple years ago. one was a demo, one an old stock, both perfect for what we do, but worthless for most folks, (really long, and bumper pull, with straight tails, no dovetail. ) so they were priced right at years end. got two trailers for less than most pay for 1 heavier one.

Plus, IMO its alot better to have a nice trailer behind a decent pickup, rather than some old rusty broke up POS behind a new shiny truck. I allways get a kick seeing the big shiny lifted powerstrokes pulling a dumpy rusted out pickup box trailer or a wreck of a car trailer.

6297965d-937b-459e-83b6-a03e57d9deb0_zps10fe656f.jpg

You'd have been in trouble in a heavy wind with that load Simonm

Sent from my SCH-I535

You'd have been in trouble in a heavy wind with that load Simonm

Sent from my SCH-I535
I did not need wind to get me into trouble. I got plenty of that without it, It was 25 below and i got ice rain on the way back,...it wasn't pretty:nonod:
I was glad i got it home in one piece:agreed:

Good looking loads guys! Rebel, good to see you back around! Nice lookin' Denali. Any problems with it?

Simon, just wait till you hook the LBZ up to a big load like that. ;)

I don't think I've ever heard of a pontoon boat up on plane but I think I've seen one I'm pretty sure can get there easy...:eek:

Nice boat!!!! ^^^^

The generator in it is not that big,. only 25 kva,..big enough to power everything i have if need be.
Look at the size of the batt in the foreground,..its huge!

I pulled this home last month, a generator unit and another genset in front of it
Tata,..sold this thing today, payed $3500,..sold it for 7 grand!... 100% profit!:D,..payed nearly for the D-max. :hihi:
Still got the other genset:agreed:

Here is what I towed last night. The furd is in my driveway now getting a new long block. It is a friends truck.
Side view
Tow 1.jpg
front view
Tow 2.jpg
:hello:

Back