• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post your Towing Pictures here!

Nice Jame. Always wanted one with twins..

Yea, they're def fun. This one is really made for speeding around with minimal "baggage". The other models are built more for a day trip or families.

But don't get me wrong, this one has alot of storage for its size, but rides real low in the water and is crowded with 4 people.

My new toy....went from a 2 seater Commander to a 4 seater Maverick. N
ra9atama.jpg
9ataryja.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I hauled a load of 30' long buffalo panels today(made from 3 7/8" drill stem)
It was a pretty good load judged by the squashed tires,...the D-max didn't even feel it ;)

Attachments

• load of panels.jpg
    load of panels.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 29
Got a feeling you're doing JUUUUST a bit more than dragging that around Bill...
BIL has a landscaping business and pulls almost the exact same trailer.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Most of the guys here use open trailers.. but with that no worries of someone stealing your tools/equipment!

Most of the guys here use open trailers.. but with that no worries of someone stealing your tools/equipment!

I have been the open route also twice. Security was a factor in the switch but the bigger reason was getting stuff wet really sucks. I was good for one thunder storm a week last year. So I go and buy this and have never been rained on yet. Go figure.

Nice and level too. ;)

Firestone air bags with 40 pounds in them and perfect.

the 455 chassis is a lot more than either 800/900 (01-10) series chassis period... miss it yep.. though selling it allowed me to get back into running hotshot again.

I hauled 20 loads of hay last week 35 ml round trips,(21000 lbs incl trailer) was easy peezy with the D-max.
Even my wife liked driving it.:)

Attachments

• 07 D-max 008.jpg
    07 D-max 008.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 07 D-max 007.jpg
    07 D-max 007.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
I hauled 20 loads of hay last week 35 ml round trips,(21000 lbs incl trailer) was easy peezy with the D-max.
Even my wife liked driving it.:)
Your wife must have been a child bride, you dirty old fart.:hihi:

Back