• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Poll Idea's

I know that we did one of these a while back, but: Maybe an updated poll for members to see.

What brand of tire do you run?

Goodyear
Firestone
Bridgestone
Dunlop
General
Cooper
Hankook
ETC. Any others that you want to throw in.

have we had a favorite truck color poll? not a color of your current truck, but favorite color. make sure white is one of the choices! :) nothing sharper than a clean white truck IMHO.

How about favorite candy/ candy bars?

1.M&Ms/M&Ms Peanuts
2.Hershey's Milk Chocolate/Hershey's with Almonds
3.Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4.Snickers
5.KitKat
6.Twix
7.Mounds/Almond Joy
8.Payday
9.Butterfinger
10.Three Musketeers

6.5/6.2 injector quality? Where would you get them, how long did they last etc. Rebuild your own, local shop, mail order, dealer, NOS, Chinese knock offs, India, Germany, used, painted to look new... Did they make 100K, 30K, 200K?

1. 6.5/6.2 injector quality? Where would you get them, Rebuild your own, local shop, mail order, dealer, NOS, Chinese knock offs, India, Germany, used, painted to look new...2.how long did your last set of 6.2/6.5 injectors last? Did they make 30k 50k 100K, 150k, 200K? etc...

thats 2 separate polls...it can be done though...I rearranged the wording to make it work...

Favorite or most common roadkill? Include make and model for the small cars that make the list! (Look at me I can stop faster than a 3/4 pickup that is in my backseat!) :agreed:

How about for us hunters... :AR15firing:

What is your favorite to hunt?
a. deer
b. upland birds
c. waterfoul
d. turkey
e. give me a spinner bait, I'm a fisherman
f. whatever crawls out from under the front step.
g. other

I love to say to the Old Blister " I'm just out in the garage Darling" then I crab under the truck and fall asleep and it doesn't matter what time of the year... - this or + that. Talk about Free Therapy.

I love to say to the Old Blister " I'm just out in the garage Darling" then I crab under the truck and fall asleep and it doesn't matter what time of the year... - this or + that. Talk about Free Therapy.

:hihi:
I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one who has crawled under the truck in the garage before and passed out for a few to get some quiet time. :sleeping:

Who has had problems with the Hydo Boost system?

Squeals, hard to turn steering wheel.
Brakes are marginal.

Have you rebuilt the system.
Flushed system and it works fine.
Flushed the system but still marginal
Have you modified the system ( cooler, filter, modified the boost valve)
done nothing, works fine.

What fluid are you running in the system?
Pwr steering fluid
Trans Send 295
Dex VI
Dex III
Whatever???

I am having a multiple problems with mine and I started by flushing the system and it helped considerably. The system is still marginal and I am getting ready to install a filter/cooler/and upgraded boost valve.

From the different threads I have read this seems to be a problem in our Trucks.

OK, non truck related

what is your favorite movie?

I like sword play, eg. Gladiator; Braveheart; Kingdom Of Heaven.

If they have a historical reference it's even better.

OK, non truck related

what is your favorite movie?

I like sword play, eg. Gladiator; Braveheart; Kingdom Of Heaven.

If they have a historical reference it's even better.

That would be a BIG poll. How about what is your favorite genre of movie? Action, thriller, suspense, drama, chick flick(my nards are gone and I'm married).

What Music do you listen to.

So many genres, where to begin. Multiple choice, but pick top 5 please.

Rock
Old Country
New Country
Blues
Metal
Classic Rock
Contemporary
Christian gospel
Christian Rock/Metal
Rap
Reggae
Classical
Emo
Trance/Electronica
Disco
Salsa
Opera
Folk
Jazz
Big Band
Pop
Polka
Other
Whatever's on the radio

How about some suggestions?

What diesel powered vehicles have you owned, other than the full size p/u's and suv's generally covered here? Choices would be VW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, Olds 350 diesel powered cars (Olds,Chevy,Cad,Buick,ect),Peugeot, Toyota car, Toyota truck, Nissan Patrol, Nissan car, Range Rover, Volvo, Boat, and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back