• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Poll Idea's

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
If you have any idea's for poll's or have a request that we post a particular question, just post it here.

Thanks
Brian

You're the right guy for this Brian... one of US!
I get the feeling our previous poll guy was not pleased to get trashed a bit last week ;)

pets or no pets/what kind
a "how old are you" poll, a "how tall are you poll"- I did those two at DP and they were pretty active
how many tickets have you gotten
yankee or rebel
build your own or have built- this could apply to vehicles, motorcycles, houses, whatever. It could be recycled with a different topic
how many times have you been to the emergency room

Would you loan your truck to your best friend?
Only if it were life and death
just to haul/travel local
whatever they needed it for
not in a million years

This one is controversial and all, but have you ever smoked a tailgater out before? I thought of this one because I was driving down the road this afternoon and an explorer was tailgating me to the point I couldn't even hardly see him in my mirrors. Gave the throttle a quick blip and the locomotive cloud backed him right off. After he backed off it ended up being a county sheriff, the wife thought I was getting a ticket for certain. He didn't pull me over, and didn't get on my bumper again either.

This one is controversial and all, but have you ever smoked a tailgater out before? I thought of this one because I was driving down the road this afternoon and an explorer was tailgating me to the point I couldn't even hardly see him in my mirrors. Gave the throttle a quick blip and the locomotive cloud backed him right off. After he backed off it ended up being a county sheriff, the wife thought I was getting a ticket for certain. He didn't pull me over, and didn't get on my bumper again either.

nice! what a rush

Back