• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Poll Idea's

What brand of Gauges? Not sure if we already had this.

Autometer
Isoprol
Any others that I cannot think of right now. :rof:

Poll: How long will it take Jeff to get us some T-Shirts made.

-1 month
-1 Year
-Never

Poll idea would be ....What does ur wide girlfriend do when u log onto the TTS? My girlfriend gives a big sigh and rolls her eyes n says gnite!

Poll idea would be ....What does ur wide girlfriend do when u log onto the TTS? My girlfriend gives a big sigh and rolls her eyes n says gnite!

If I called my wife wide I would be in the doghouse as one would say. Mine just sits over there and says I'm talking with my imaginary friends.

If I called my wife wide I would be in the doghouse as one would say. Mine just sits over there and says I'm talking with my imaginary friends.

when she says that...you can remind her that some of us aren't imaginary...she actually met a bunch of us ;)

Lets keep the idea's coming.

If you do not want to post feel free to send me a PM.

Poll: How long will it take Jeff to get us some T-Shirts made.

-1 month
-1 Year
-Never

When are we going to do this one?

Sounds like a fun one to me! :thumbsup:

Jeff, if you have a design made up I can see what I can do here. Army units seem to think they need to make new Company T-shirts every year. So they have a lot of places that will make them around the base.

How about for us hunters... :AR15firing:

What is your favorite to hunt?
a. deer
b. upland birds
c. waterfoul
d. turkey
e. give me a spinner bait, I'm a fisherman
f. whatever crawls out from under the front step.
g. other

I like em WIDE, mine would be perfect if she needed a wide load sign but unfortunately that was a TYPO PEOPLE I meant WIFE!!!! And Debra, thats her name, has a tiny butt, $5000 in front end work tho!!! Whoeee!!!! She also thinks I talk to imaginary friends but what really gets her laughing is after I talk to yall I run out and start working or staring at the engine in my truck and come back in all sweaty and greasy! She says its yalls fault!!!! She says The Truck Stop is instigating would be diesel mechanic behavior! LOL

Poll idea.....What do u do to support your 6.2/6.5 habit? I am a unemployed one legged cowboy that is federally employed by the Social Security Administration Disability Dept. My exact responsibilitys have been described by most as "Burden on society". I however am currently applying with GM GUY cause I think he is a travelling grain combine operator combining across the heartland of America!!!! GM GUY I want a job next year, I will work for food and pocket money, I can drive the water and lunch truck or something!!! I wanna see America!!!!

What do you think of your trucks Brakes?

They are the best!!
They are marginal at best
They are a lot better since I upgraded the pads
I upgraded the rotors and pads and they still are marginal
I put larger rotors and pads and now they are great

Back