• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No crank with whining noise

be good experience to figure it out plus you'd get alot more money for it
Yeah I'm just completely stumped. I figured out if you press the buttons on the roof light it turns on and if you open the back doors it will come on. If you press str on the radio the time shows for 5 seconds ish but I CANNOT get power to the key, gauges, actual radio, or anywhere else. I'm just at a complete loss here

So what I would check next is to see if you have power to the prurple wire going to the starter when you hit the key. If not then I would back probe the yellow wire off the ign switch to see if it's hot when you hit the key

So what I would check next is to see if you have power to the prurple wire going to the starter when you hit the key. If not then I would back probe the yellow wire off the ign switch to see if it's hot when you hit the key
Did you watch that video at the top of those pictures? I can't get power to the dash either unless the wires are hooked in this configuration but its still not right

Back