• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Holland L35 skid steer loader revival

And it works just as good. We use this setup all the time on jobs so we don’t need 2 different Welding machines on hand. Just have to remember to swap polarity and swap it back when you’re done.

Here's a cheap Tig for you Nate
That's interesting and a cool video. I think I'd miss not being able to control the amperage while welding. I'm not good enough to select the proper amperage before striking an arc and/or compensating mid-weld. It's a really interesting concept though, thanks for sharing!

I assume it doesn't matter that you ground off that snub on the crankshaft and doesn't look like much but was thinking if it may throw off the balance if it was intended to be there?

Oh, and regarding the cooler flush. After sitting for an hour, I dumped the xylene out. Interestigly it was cloudy white. I then poured the acetone that I had in there and swished it around good after sitting in there. It came out clear. It looks nice and shiny inside so I think it’s fine now.

If you are going to flush oil coolers, heater cores using while using Evans, etc. you should treat them like AC components and use AC flush solvent and AC flushing equipment on them.

I assume it doesn't matter that you ground off that snub on the crankshaft and doesn't look like much but was thinking if it may throw off the balance if it was intended to be there?
It isn’t there in all applications so I don’t think it should affect anything - especially since it was fully concentric so there wasn’t any weight being swing around.

If you are going to flush oil coolers, heater cores using while using Evans, etc. you should treat them like AC components and use AC flush solvent and AC flushing equipment on them.
Last time I flushed an AC system, I’m pretty sure I just used ethanol.

So, if you used ethanol I bet you were feeling pretty good and what did you flush the A/C system with, or can't you remember because you were using ethanol? LOL!
I knew I was going to screw that up! It was denatured alcohol that I used.

What you’re looking at here is the last L35 NOS wire harness in the country. Messicks found it at a dealership in Wisconsin.

45B106DB-08DA-4B8D-B6E8-F8AD7A82E57D.jpeg

The old one was crusty after years of ick. I figured by the time I bought all the wire and loomed it I’d have close to the asking price of $70 for the new one.

D8AAD7AC-1FF7-4114-9F83-02F62719814D.jpeg

parts for my forklift are skyhigh the parts that are available keep going up in price the fewer that are available. If I can figure out who makes them I can get them pretty reasonable . They wanted $400 each for the last 2 wheel cylinders left. They looked like regular wheel cylinders off a pickup

parts for my forklift are skyhigh the parts that are available keep going up in price the fewer that are available. If I can figure out who makes them I can get them pretty reasonable . They wanted $400 each for the last 2 wheel cylinders left. They looked like regular wheel cylinders off a pickup
Dang! Some of the stuff that’s left is reasonable, and then some of the stuff is RIDICULOUS. I think they wanted $20 for a replacement bulb for the dash.

Back