• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Holland L35 skid steer loader revival

Is that sender before or after the oil passes through the cooler?
Hmmmm, I'd have to look at the flow diagram again. It is in the factory location though.

I just looked up the hose routing in the parts manual online and that would be the pre-cooler location.

That's good! It will let you know if you're over heating your hydraulic fluid BEFORE it hits the cooler so you can back off and let things cool down before you lose seals and destroy pumps/valves/cylinders.

That's good! It will let you know if you're over heating your hydraulic fluid BEFORE it hits the cooler so you can back off and let things cool down before you lose seals and destroy pumps/valves/cylinders.
Right on. I'll put a label on the right side of the gauge that says, "beer break time"!

More wiring stuff. I ran a dedicated 6 gauge ground wire from the lug where the battery geound is going to attach to the starter up to a bolt I added to the front of the machine. Since the machine is so rusty, this seemed like a good idea to make sure all the stuff in the dash works reliably.

97E32A31-5046-41F8-A780-C7E830D81EFD.jpeg 50198671-3E78-4AC9-96ED-02DC468968E3.jpeg

I got all the gauges in the dash installed and did as much wiring as I could with it uninstalled.

3D769FA5-0E34-4A4D-9561-56227E752A13.jpeg AAE6F24A-8BB8-479B-B49E-2614981FA13E.jpeg

I had some old KC lights lying around that I hoped to use for this machine. One of them had a bad ground path so I ran a dedicated ground to the lamp holder inside. I did this to both of them.

C141B5ED-F77F-4D47-9AE5-7FCC083F9C0C.jpeg 54B239D1-FF66-42CA-960F-76375F6FDC15.jpeg

Back