• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

So I picked up this 98 Polaris Big Boss 500 a couple of months ago. I paid $800 for it and it cost me about another $500 to get it going. My original plan was to sell it and buy a motorcycle I wanted on CL. Just about the time I got it together enough to be sellable the bike sold :(.
So one of the things it still needed to be on par with others that are for sale is a winch. I decided to go ahead and put a plow mount on it and put one of the plows I had on it.
IMG_20211101_150915_076.jpg
I thought about keeping it but haven't decided.

Kory recently purchased two of those. Newer and a smaller engine, what size ?
Ayden and Teagen took Me for a drive into the area where they trap. With Teagen driving and Me on behind, she took that thing through terrain I never dreamt we would make it through. If it were Me, I would keep that 6 wheeler. If You have a four wheeler, sell that instead.
I have a Polaris 400 Sportsman four wheeler, I thought it could get around quite well, until I rode on one of those six wheelers.

Good video on the cutoff grinding technique. Makes sense because you are not suppose to use the side of the cutoff wheels and/or no side pressure. Try to use type 1 guard, the handle, and faceshield too.

Back