• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Helping a brother out

As many of y’all know @Stoney has had some problems with his truck. He is having brake issues and maybe a few other issues that we might can help him with financially or somebody might want to buy and ship the parts to him to help out. I talked to him on the phone and let him know that some of us got together and wanted to help. He said that he is ok with me going forward with this. @Twisted Steel Performance can you give the ideas about the PayPal thing like y’all did for me for those that would like to donate money? I don’t know how to do any of that.

Here is the thread with a lot of the problems that he is having. https://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/threads/tune-resistors-and-tcc.49882/

I would have to go back and read through the thread again but from what I remember he had pretty much all Auto Zone parts on the truck to get him back on the road. For those that want to help we may be able to help get him some good brake parts to replace the Auto Zone parts.

I know that @RockAutoLLC helps out for charity events and giveaways so I’m going to try and reach out to them and see if they would be willing to help out any even if it’s just more than a 5% discount on parts. I don’t know if I will get anywhere with that but I will report back if I actually get a response from them.

Last edited:
So there was/is a couple of other threads. One I could find was closed, the other was back when we were DTR and it's gone. Found a link to it but it didn't work. So the one we helped Deere3594 plus there was another we helped someone with parts to fix his engine. His name was Don IIRC but can't come up with a username.

Here's the closed one

Yeah, that one link is too old and listed on a different domain. I do agree on a new thread. maybe even if you admins can create a new section in the forums titling Helping Brothers out might be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back