• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Helping a brother out

That is how it should be, Great story, great to see fellow members helping when someone is down on their luck.

Are'int trucks great! look how they brought ya'll together with a common interest. Friends for life.
Whats cool is all the "6.5 guys" i've meet have been real good people.

Yep, its a good thing these 6.5 diesels aren't reliable power houses straight out of the factory or most of us probably wouldn't hang around here and neat stories like this wouldn't happen.

Finest Kind!

Simon is good people.. he has to be, to put up with all of us. It follows therefore, that his wife is a Saint... she puts up with him, after he puts up with us! :D

Shhh ... I'm trying to get Simon outta the doghouse, after a week of hosting Les. :)

I have had the opportunity to speak with Simon a few times when I was having some truck troubles. He has helped me out alot. Thanks Simon you are truely a great person.

Plus, I believe Simons Wife drives a 6.5 so she has to be a wonderful person also.

:thumbsup:
That's a great story about one member helping out one another and a damn good reason why this is THE BEST forum around. I'm proud to just be a part of it. Just reminds you that even though we hear a lot of bad in this world, there are still PLENTY of good people out there and willing to offer you help when you are in need. And Simon, you certainly are one of those good people. My hat is off to you sir.

Back