• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters
Married 43 yrs and she has been a great wife, friend, pal. Two kids 36, and 43 yrs old. She really pushed me to get this truck. Who could ask for more.

Thanks D-R. Now she has to go back to work:thumbsup: so it is paid off in the next year and she can buy me the trailer:smile5: I want plus a few minor upgrades here and there.:D

Married 5 years in May. One boy will be 3 in Feb and one girl will be 1 this Christmas.

Moderator will have to update the count though, I happy clicked the 20+ rather than the 1-5. I guess that's how excited I am about my wife and family!!!

Married 5 years in May. One boy will be 3 in Feb and one girl will be 1 this Christmas.

Moderator will have to update the count though, I happy clicked the 20+ rather than the 1-5. I guess that's how excited I am about my wife and family!!!

Fixed it for you. :thumbsup: Thanks for participating.

well i am married and still love her but she is moving on after 17 years, anyone else ever get the big D filed on them right before Christmas.

:nonod:ugg that sucks. Hope you have some family to get away from it all with so you can at least enjoy some of what the holiday has to offer.

Forgot to state how long....over 5 but under 10....I don't keep track I just am happy I was able to find her.

1 Wife / Married > Happy:thumbsup:
1 10yo daughter
1 5yo daughter
1 16mo son (Lil Nick:D)
1 10yo Boxer

well i am married and still love her but she is moving on after 17 years, anyone else ever get the big D filed on them right before Christmas.

Im very sorry to hear this, if you need someone to talk to PM me :sad:
I pray it all works out

Oh man. I'm feeling very sorry for ya man. Spend some time with friends when your down, of course this includes this forum. I don't know your story but hang in there man. When your walls come crashing down take to your knees and ask for help.

BTW, welcome to the best forum on the internet.

Merry Christmas.

I'm new here and dont really know any of you but thanks for the support, I see it as I will have more time to spend working on my truck, then when it is purring good i will go in search of that someone for me. Taking resumes, include pic of truck. lolMerry Christmas everyone

Back