• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are you single or married? If so how long?

Single or Married?

• Single

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Married 1-5 years

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Married 6-10 years

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Married 10-20 years

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Married 20 +

Votes: 41 26.6%

• Total voters
Couple years here, greatest cowgirl in the world!!! Wouldnt trade her for anything. My bestfriend and shares in all my hobbys with me and never complains. Sons 6 month birthday is today :D Also wouldNT trade him for anything!

Last edited:
22+ years here, A wife who puts up with my "hobbies", and even joins me at times, 1 20 yo Girl, and a 17 yo Son.

Couple years here, greatest cowgirl in the world!!! Wouldnt trade her for anything. My bestfriend and shares in all my hobbys with me and never complains. Sons 6 month birthday is today :D Also wouldNT trade him for anything!

Aw that's sweet. I've said that too, when mine was 6 mos old. Now , I just might trade them all!):h

I'm 25 and single (well, dating). On my third g/f in 5 yrs and the longest relationship being 3 months. I've only been dating this girl for about a little over a month but there's just something about her...(good of course:) ). I'm jealous of you guys that are married. :)

Well don't be

jealous you will fine her one day. Or you'll have to change something in yourself. Its not always the womans fault.

Where is the happily divorced option? We lived together for 4 years, waited until I was 29 she was 24 and married for another 4. Just when you think you know someone.....I worked offshore a lot saving for a house, wanting to pay cash and live debt free (I had it too) , while she was dropping off my daughter:cuss: to go party. She ended up bad off hooked on script pain killers. Even tried rehab. BOOT! Cost me everything I had at the time, savings, retirement, etc. down to my last penny, literally, but I got full custody of my now 9 year old daughter. That was 5 years ago and I still have no urge to try it again. I have plenty of "friends" :wink5:, just nothing special enough to make me want to even think about going through all that again.
My mom and dad celebrated their 50th, 3 years ago tomorrow. What the hell is wrong with people now days?

Got married at 23 - been married (same girl) for 33 years. Guess that would make me ... 28. (You're only as old as you feel and I still feel like I'm 28!).

You gotta work at it and its certainly not easy but in the end I'd rather be happily married than not.

Well

No doubt you had it bad. ONCE. Don't take it out on the next woman. It damn sure isn't her fault. Its just like freedom, you have to fight for it.

Where is the happily divorced option? We lived together for 4 years, waited until I was 29 she was 24 and married for another 4. Just when you think you know someone.....I worked offshore a lot saving for a house, wanting to pay cash and live debt free (I had it too) , while she was dropping off my daughter:cuss: to go party. She ended up bad off hooked on script pain killers. Even tried rehab. BOOT! Cost me everything I had at the time, savings, retirement, etc. down to my last penny, literally, but I got full custody of my now 9 year old daughter. That was 5 years ago and I still have no urge to try it again. I have plenty of "friends" :wink5:, just nothing special enough to make me want to even think about going through all that again.
My mom and dad celebrated their 50th, 3 years ago tomorrow. What the hell is wrong with people now days?

Single. No kids (that I'm aware of) :D

I'm sure she's out there, but I haven't found her yet, a sane one that is. My brother didn't get married until he was 33 or 34 so I'm not too worried.

Married 20 years and 2 days

With one Daughter, 18

Don't know how the hell we made it this long. There were a few too many close calls for comfort. Including a trip or two up to the fence to see how green the grass was on the other side. Although it (they) looked mighty fine, I didn't have the heart to actually climb over the fence and check it out. Must be just stuborn.

6 years with 3 girls the first time, 19, 21, 23,. 17 years the second time with 1 boy 16, 1 girl 13, she just moved out for one of my so called friends, not looking for # 3

Started late

51 year old Kid: With a Beautiful Daughter 13 in Jan, and a Intelligent Son 11 in 24 days.
God works in wonderful ways (Safe Protected Sex : OOPS Honey:yikes:)

Benn married for 9 years to my high school sweetheart. It gets better everyday. 3 daughters ages 5, 3.5, and 2 beautiful little toeheads.:D

Back