Not really a lot to show for it, but I made some solid progress tonight. I got the harness run down the transmission and plugged in where it needed to be. I installed the O2 sensors in the headers......which I found out would have been much easier BEFORE I installed the headers. Then I ran the fuel lines down the tunnel and plugged in and bolted them up. With those tasks done then I could install the trans mount and bolt down the motor mounts. The driver side mount was a piece of cake to drop the bolts down into, but the passenger side was a real pain!! When I built them I thought I’d be able to fish the bolt plate down with a magnet and I’d be set. Nope. Not that easy. I struggled over half an hour to get them in. If I was to do it again I would weld nuts to the mounts and run bolts through from underneath. Oh well. It’s done. Now it’s sitting on its own and I can continue to reinstall bits tomorrow.