• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who would win

cumminstrokethi

Reaction score
My Cummins or this rich kid's duramax?

My truck has 200 hp injectors, HTT 62/14 turbo, Edge Drag comp, SBC CON OFE, studded, and o-ringed.

The other kid's truck has a qzilla stealth 2, Full ATS trans, and "custom" injectors.

Which do you guys think would win in a bumper-to-bumper pull? (No biased opinions please ;))

The truck with the most weight and highest hitch height.

"custom" injectors, uh oh watch out, probably the guy who doesnt break

The truck with the most weight and highest hitch height.

Me. I have taller tires and my truck weighs more

And the best tires for the type of ground you are on.

Truck stop pavement :D. Me again

"custom" injectors, uh oh watch out, probably the guy who doesnt break

Yep. But he's getting studs and new head gaskets now so he won't mess anything up ;)

There's only one way to find out.:beer::D

Oh, we will. :pop2:

We both have about equal tread. Oh, and he's got more stuff now. It's studded, has a diablo puck, and it's getting something new that's "top secret" ;)

LOL:pound: That reminds me of the time I finally talked a buddy of mine into taking his '05 Dodge to the track. The night before we were gonna go, he wants to put a boost fooler on his truck, so I put it on for him. As I'm doing this he walks around to the other side of his truck and comes back with this box. Inside this box is a HT6212 turbo.:pop2:. I looked at him and said you must really be scared:pound:. He said it was just a little added insurance. So after wasting my saturday night putting his turbo on so he can feel a bit more confident about himself and listen to everyone call me crazy for doing it when i was supposed to race him the next day, I proceeded to smoke that goat for him the next day. I ran a 8.90 and the best he could do was a 9.32:doh: "Smoked Goat.....Its whats for dinner":D:D:D

LOL:pound: That reminds me of the time I finally talked a buddy of mine into taking his '05 Dodge to the track. The night before we were gonna go, he wants to put a boost fooler on his truck, so I put it on for him. As I'm doing this he walks around to the other side of his truck and comes back with this box. Inside this box is a HT6212 turbo.:pop2:. I looked at him and said you must really be scared:pound:. He said it was just a little added insurance. So after wasting my saturday night putting his turbo on so he can feel a bit more confident about himself and listen to everyone call me crazy for doing it when i was supposed to race him the next day, I proceeded to smoke that goat for him the next day. I ran a 8.90 and the best he could do was a 9.32:doh: "Smoked Goat.....Its whats for dinner":D:D:D

That's great Noah.

We should get a few together and go down to the track soon... I love Smoked Goat... :D

Ahh a handshaker also :eyebrows:

That's a tiny mods list... No wonder he went that slow...

P.s. tell him that I have a SBC CON OFE that I'll trade him for that DD :pound:

He thinks its hot shit though.:pound::pound:

And on top of it all he can't drive worth beans.:doh::pound:

Back