• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets See Them

Not mine, but its where I spend all day at work. Deere 5200 and Landpride AFM4016 all-flex mower

My brown gasser in the background..
l_32378e3e9dc3f56758752458199a99da.jpg

l_39de03f47fd5efb4f6e5d95988c95de2.jpg

This is not mine but it is what I have. Never thought about taking a picture of my tractor.

I even have the same blade.

263812005-02-27_024-med.JPG

how many bushels are those bins?

Sorry....didn't see this till now

Not sure how many bushels, we go by pounds and specific fruit size.

Filled, they weigh about 1000 lbs each. 4x4.5x4

It takes me a long time to fill one by myself.....I can tell you that much. :cornut:

My rig, 4555 pulling an 8 row
picture.php

Our 8100 pulling a 24 row
picture.php

Which one's bigger?
picture.php

Our only blue tractor. Hooked to a 40' field conditioner
picture.php

4700, where I've spent most of my life.
picture.php

9650STS
picture.php

picture.php

Nice stuff there. That would drive me nuts planting with an 8 row when the 24 row was getting so much more done. I suppose that's for the small fields that the 24 doesn't fit into well?

hey weed ,

is that midway expo center in back ground of combine pics?

nope. but we're ~25 miles east of there.

Nice stuff there. That would drive me nuts planting with an 8 row when the 24 row was getting so much more done. I suppose that's for the small fields that the 24 doesn't fit into well?

Yeah, this is the first year we've used one. It does make you feel like a small fish. The first full day we could plant the big planter did ~450 acres and I did a whopping 150. You feel all good getting over 100 acres in a day and then the bastard goes and tell you how much he did:dita:

Last edited:
Not a corn head, that era corn head was a 43. 53 heads have gathering chains like a corn chopper has. Called an all crop head. Guys run them in millet and shit like that too.

my little kubota 30hp utility is mighty small compared to the big stuff, but all I have is 28 acres and most of it is leased, growing cotton this year. Need some more rain soon

no kidding Nar, that expalins the weird 853A on the side of the head. I saw that but didn't put two and two togther. Figured that "A" meant somthing that I have never seen before. We don't see things like that up here in Illinois. :willynilly:

Last edited:
Some of my Minneapolis Molines

Don't everyone make fun of my Minnie's. we started farmin with them and I haven't got over it yet.

Picture.jpg This is my 670 Super and MM Plow

twotractors.JPG Here is my 302 Super w/MM Loader

Hey Weed,

How come you have a corn head on in the beans?

Not a corn head, that era corn head was a 43. 53 heads have gathering chains like a corn chopper has. Called an all crop head. Guys run them in millet and shit like that too.

We call it a row crop head, but to each their own. The old man bought it when he was playing with sunflowers. Those things have some serious stems. We mainly use it now when the beans are tough or when they're laying down. I like runnin' it because I can go flat out, like ~7 mph while the 25' platform I can barely run 5.5 mph.

I was wondering that also.. beans in 30" rows???

We've been running 30" rows for years now, we can cover a lot more ground with our 24 row planter than we ever could with the drills. Also we haven't seen much if any yield difference.

View attachment 891 Hagie STS 14 120' Boom. Oh, and my service truck. P.S. not a Ford guy, not my choice.

I love the front mounted boom machines, would love to have either a Hagie or a Nitro. Though 120' would be a bit over-kill for most of the fields around here.

Not a corn head, that era corn head was a 43. 53 heads have gathering chains like a corn chopper has. Called an all crop head. Guys run them in millet and **** like that too.

when we cut beans, we usually run as close to the ground as possible. how close can you get with one of those all crop heads??

Back