• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone here race motocross or ride?

I try to put in at least 100 mi. per weekend,either in the mountains or singletrack around my house.My new ride is a KTM505 XC!

Nice bike.Is that a 300 or a 250?Where are you from?

its a 250 XCW. I would like to get my hands on an 08 300 XC but I just bought this last year and I don't want to eat the depreciation twice. I;m hoping to find a lightly used one as the 09s come out.

I live in Utah near Salt Lake City.

Do you ride orange?

I missed your post right before... Hows that 505 treatin ya? I bet its beast to ride

I missed your post right before... Hows that 505 treatin ya? I bet its beast to ride
It's freekin crazy!!!I'm coming off a 300 XC,totally different ballgame on this bad boy!:yikes:

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
It's freekin crazy!!!I'm coming off a 300 XC,totally different ballgame on this bad boy!:yikes:

yeah, crazy torque! I don't even think i could use that much. That's not to say i wouldn't like to try though.

I used to ride dirtbikes all the time since I was very young. Kinda got out of it for a while and now my buddies got me back in it with sport bikes. Damn near killed myself a month and a half ago. Commin around corner and must of hit some sand and then hit the gaurd rail. I was knocked out and dont remember anything. Air lifted to Mayo clinic and all that good stuff. Only thing that held me together was the shape I was in, otherwise I would be paralyzed or dead. Fractured C2, C3 and C7 in my neck and that was about it, nothing else, just a lil road rash. 2 weeks and I get the neck brace off, GOD will that be nice! Got the new bike in the garage just waitin for me. Got mods on the way to.:D Check out my album.

I used to ride dirtbikes all the time since I was very young. Kinda got out of it for a while and now my buddies got me back in it with sport bikes. Damn near killed myself a month and a half ago. Commin around corner and must of hit some sand and then hit the gaurd rail. I was knocked out and dont remember anything. Air lifted to Mayo clinic and all that good stuff. Only thing that held me together was the shape I was in, otherwise I would be paralyzed or dead. Fractured C2, C3 and C7 in my neck and that was about it, nothing else, just a lil road rash. 2 weeks and I get the neck brace off, GOD will that be nice! Got the new bike in the garage just waitin for me. Got mods on the way to.:D Check out my album.
that sucks good to see you are on the road to recovery. what is the new bike?

Back