• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what TUNER is everyone running....

which TUNER

• PPE tuners

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • EFI Live

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo sport predator

• Superchips flashpaq

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Banks Six Gun

• Edge juice w/ attitude

• Quadzilla stealth 2 tuner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hypertech

• BullyDog

• Stock

• Total voters
You guys don't have ATS E-Power as a choice so I chose PPE since they are written by PPE. I had the Banks in my truck and blew up my tranny with it.

ATS E-Power seems like a good choice for the money. I would like to hear some review on it. :)

didnt see edge evo, so voted the edge juice. I do use the edge evo. no problems. the novelty of the programmer wore off for me and I just leave it on #1 economy level. I enjoy the display it gives me on the dash most of all.

didnt see edge evo, so voted the edge juice. I do use the edge evo. no problems. the novelty of the programmer wore off for me and I just leave it on #1 economy level. I enjoy the display it gives me on the dash most of all.
Same here, but I did not vote, I was disenfranchised dammit, I am going to sue somebody...eventually ...for something......oh yea, programmers, edge evo stays on level one since now the truck stays hooked to the camper. I really like the gauges and alerts.

Had a 6 gun with speed loader, Total waste of money. Now I use harness to tie my shed door back. Now I have EFI live. Totally worth it! Even with a mild tune, its so much better. Cant wait 'til I can get trans done so I can crank it up.Also was able to change my O/S to '02 to clear up some issues.

i run efi live i havent upgraded my o/s to an 02 yet but i will later...Before i had the edge with att. really nice power and i liked the gauges but that is now long gone!!:)

so I have a question... everyone is die hard EFI Live for good reason... what if someone else could have custom tunes in a hand held for less money but had the same effect as EFI live.... would it be a hit?

Just had Nick tune my truck and install the DSP5 switch. I also bought the software. Now I need a laptop to install an update he sent me.

That EFI live sounds badass, I got the banks big hoss with the six gun and it is not that crazy. But it is a 4x4 crew cab dually on 22.5s. I just put the big hoss on yesterday and I think the tran is still learning it can I just leave it set on 6 and let it learn from that? What does any one think about the water/met kits?

Back