• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What tires do you run?

I have run BFG M/T's,Cooper STT's,Goodyear MT/R's,Toyo M/T's,Cooper S/T's,ect
The best pulling tires in everything are the Cooper STT's and I think the BFG's lasted the best.

Cooper STT right now. Quieter than the claws were and better in the rain. Good in the mud and snow. Practically identical to the toyos except for the different sidewall treads. They were cheaper than the toyos too. They ride really good and seem to be wearing ok. Worked well pulling heavy trailer at 80 for 1600 miles.

Toyo 35x12.50x18's currently.I have run BFG A/T's,Cooper STT's,and Pro Comp A/T's.This is my second set of Toyo M/t's and I like them the best.They are great in deep snow and have done well in mud too.

by the end of the summer my truck will be sitting on BFG all terrain KO's. i cant wait.

Perelli Scorpian ATS. Great tire so far. Back ones ares suffering. They have a tendency to leave most of the rubber on the road behind them :D :driving:

(I think there's something wrong with my throttle) :rofl::rofl:

I've been running GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armor LT265/75R-16E and I'm very happy with them. So far, with 14K miles, they show very minimal wear. they are very quiet and traction has been excellent.

Exact same tire I am running. They come with a 50k mile treadwear warranty so burnouts don't bother me.

They do well off road. I have a 2WD and have towed my Jeep on a trailer in some sand and did not get stuck. I have done this multiple times. I was impressed.

Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade in 305/70/16.
17000 miles and still look like new. Went through some
muddy fields that i was sure i would be walking back to
the barn to get the tractor and they kept on going.

Lots of variation in the tire department. Thanks for all the input guys, I like my Michies for now but I am leaning toward the Toyo's for my next set. If I may throw a little twist into the thread, what do yall think about load ratings and which tires (besides the 19.5-22.5 crowd) have the best load rating AND good all around performance?

I'm running M/T MTZ's on my truck in the sig. Over a year and still love them. No un-even wear or vibration and they work great in all conditions. I was even happy with them in snow and ice.
I would buy another set in a heartbeat. They also look pretty sexy too.

Before I bought them, I read a thread where a guy said they dig like a prisoner. LOL!

Buckshot Maxxis Mudders. They are quiet for a mud tire and I put about 43,000 on my last set. They perform well on and off road as well as towing. I just put a new set on Friday.

Anyway you look at it...Im still partial to Interco. I run Truxus STS on the Dodge, Truxus M/T's on the F150, IROK's on the Superduty, and Vortrac's on the Bronco...I refuse to run anything else....the only one's that I am going to change out are the IROK's because they wear quick, but they are great offroad so I am kind of torn.....

Liberator A/T's. 265/75/16 There down to about 30%. Seemto be good value for money as far as highway usage but would not recomend them for off road use. My next set will be Cooper Discovery ST's. 285's

I go and get the BFG AT KO's on the truck Monday. Start a new job on Wednesday and will be using the truck, most of the time off road, and the Discoverer ATR's would just not cut it in my opinion. They had about 30% tread left and the last thing I wanted to do was to get stuck on some wet grass. I'll get some pics up of them when I get them on.

Ford F250- 40" Interco IROK I love them offroad, ok on road but wear very quickly

Dodge 2500 - 40" Interco Truxus STS They are great on an offroad and wear is decent

Ford Bronco - 37" Interco Vortrac they are great on road, very good offroad excellent wear

Ford F150 - 33" Interco Truxus M/T Wear is ok, good on road, very good offroad

Chevy Colorado - 33" Kumho Road Ventura A/T Suck Offroad, good on road, good wear

anymore brain busters? lol

07 LBZ- Hancook MTS 265
00 Escalade- Michillen LTX MS 245
03 LB7 Dually- Hancook AT 245
88 1 ton dually- Hankook AT 265
71 Keiser Duece and a Half- 39" Directional MIL Spec

Back