• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What are your biggest pet peeves when it comes to other motorists?

What are your biggest pet peeves when it comes to other motorists?

• Total voters
There are days that I troll the interstate looking for just that. I find them too.
This situation has gotten so bad that I find myself distracted from traffic incidents 1/4 mile ahead so I can keep an eye out for the idiots right around me. And THEY don't see anything wrong with drifting all over 2 freaking lanes. If you honk, flash lights, yell... you get flipped off like you're wrong to expect them to do something like pay attention to driving! I wish it was legal to start putting a couple of rounds into their tires or engine block...:mad2:

I wonder how many of those drivers are foreigners? Ever see how they drive in other countries?

Sent from my Studio 5.0s using Tapatalk 2

Foreigners/ tourists make driving in Vegas fun. Part of the fun is an air horn and the baaark of 37x12.50-16.5 mt's!
About a year ago a guy came onto the freeway and across 2 lanes into mine pushing me half way out of mine. The tire sound alone scared him so bad he turned right. Right into the jersey barriers- cut up face, broken left leg, no more Honda.

Sometimes people serve their own bowl-o-justice.

We live on a rural 55mph road. Nothing more aggravating than some jack wagon who pulls out in front of you just crawling, then refuses to run the speed limit, and when you go to pass they floor it :mad2: :mad2:

There are days that I troll the interstate looking for just that. I find them too. The outcome is usually different than yours though.

Wish you'd patrol are highways, its a friggin joke and I can't blame the immigrants. Example, we have a new 3 lane highway just opened up, and yep, slow lane is empty, middle lane is full of rigs and cars, fast lane is plugged solid and tonight, 4 aholes sat in the fast lane doing the speed limit, backing up traffic for miles, :mad2:

People texting while driving. I don't like people talking on the cell either, but at least they are kind of driving. Cell phones all have GPS and it should be used to disable all phones that are moving in a vehicle, including the passengers. Why is there always a prius slowing me down?, did I mention I hate them.

When the hell did it become ok to drive down the road with your stupid poorly behaved dog sticking its head out the window constantly barking? A$$holes!

Back