• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tow mirrors

I've seen them go from $150-500 on ebay.

If they are affordable enough I'd be interested, funds are low ATM so yeah, set your price :D

Just ordered a set with the LED blinkers. Should be here next week, not sure when I'll get to getting them on, but at least they're coming.

Just got the new ones installed. OMG, what a difference. So glad I got these, instead of another set of the 05's.

A special thanks to trouttrooper. Without your write-up, I would've had to chicken out and take it to the body shop, lol. Thanks a ton!

Hello! I found this thread while searching for towing mirror info. I wanted the GM mirrors for my '05 Suburban Z71 but didn't want the price tag so I went with the K-Source mirrors. They pretty much look factory and the view behind me is great but... I find that they move in when the doors are closed. This will happen for a few days, I'll push them back out into position and then after the door is closed, I'll see that the mirror has shifted in a little. No way to tighten it up (at least I can's see a way). I dab of glue will keep them from moving but I will sometimes need to fold them in. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Back