• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The KOJO Tune - Available now!

Looks like not only a winner, but where I'll be spending a little coin come summertime with a nice KOJO/ATT package deal!

what is the shift scheduling/tcc lockup like with his tune? is it aimed towards towing/racing or does it do both? basically what are all the bells and whistles?

what is the shift scheduling/tcc lockup like with his tune? is it aimed towards towing/racing or does it do both? basically what are all the bells and whistles?

You can get the KOJO tune with almost any thing that you want done. You can have some things programed the way you want as long as it is not way overboard.

The KOJO chip is a good chip, I have been running one tuned for my truck and the ATT turbo. I am going to get a dyno run in the near future. The tune ahs asome nice features and compliments the ATT nicely sincce KOJO owns an ATT and has for over a year. So he knows what to do with a tune. This was not a tune made over night it.

Once you decide, I will "interview" you to see how you use your truck, what you want from it, what type fuel you will use, which turbo are you running, how heavy are you pulling, are you plowing? etc. There are many considerations for "your" specific truck that lead beyond a single tune. We will tune for your truck and for you.

How would you like it to shift? If you want to race, we can do that. If you want to tow, we can do that too.

I should have been more specific on the website, and have updated walkingj.com as such. The KOJO tune is for "your" truck. We will set the chip for your truck and also for you. We can program based on the modifications you have done to your truck, and those that you will do in the near future.

Plus, we throw in a really great sticker and candy treat. Thanks so much for the questions.

Will you do gear changes and tire size changes on the ecm's as well?

That's interesting. Correct me if wrong : this tune so will work with or without ATT, though the best is to associate it with ATT.
So, the user can ask for EGR defeat, enhanced shift points, top speed limiter removal, etc,... ?

Matuva,

It works great regardless of turbo. We will program it for your turbo, so really it's great with either.

As to the EGR, shifting, and speed; yes, these can all be adjusted to your liking.

suppose we get the tune, and after a few months we change things up a bit, can we send it back for updating for a small fee?

suppose we get the tune, and after a few months we change things up a bit, can we send it back for updating for a small fee?

We, being a little nimble company can probably figure out a way to do that. Small fee, like first born?

another thing to add to my list of stuff I can't afford

might aswell pine away for a switchable tune .....

you should change the name the The Kujo tune ...... sounds meaner....

Q: what kinda truck you got?
A: A 94 Chevy 2500 with a 6500 Optimzer, A-Team Turbo, with a Kujo tune..... (remember the rabbid st. bernard from the 80s?)

Will you do gear changes and tire size changes on the ecm's as well?

On these trucks VSSB unit tells vehicle speed to ECM, ecm dont have tables for gear ratio or tire size, TCC and gear changes are controlled with throttle position and speed.

VSSB should be changed if you want correct your speedometer, i have modified couple of them to dip switches, so adjusting is easy.

If lot of peoples are intrested about that i think we can work out somekind system to deliver modified VSSB units, but that certainly needs core back everytime.

Back