• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RockAuto Code

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on October 14, 2012;

What'd you buy?

Nothing yet,,, but I did just get a random code 19,,, it came on during a hr trip, as I was killing the cruise via break pedal, for slower traffic. After a re-start, it the SES light went out. So I didn't bother,,, but a few days ago,, it random came on again, while cruising @ 35. So today, I checked and got the 19 Crank Sensor, I can get one from Autozone for $36,, but a new GM for $45 shipped is Way better. Rock Auto Rocks!

This discount code expires on December 30, 2012

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using the traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Damn i find this after i ordered earlier today!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

New one:

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

This discount code expires on June 30, 2013

Here's another:

5%

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Another, expires June 30/13

Using Your Discount Code

Another

This discount code expires on July 21, 2013

Using Your Discount Code

good until July 28

Btw, when speaking to a/c delco tech support about thermostat differences of the hummer, he said they recommend rock auto for good customer service, but said they have been getting many complaints about people who used amazon, and recommended staying away from them.

I recommend Leroy's when it is something he can get. Great service.

Back