• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RockAuto Code

Not a discount code, but I just got an email from Rock auto for closeout on lots of k2500 6.5 parts. Lots of them say Vin S, but its a huge list. I have no idea how to post link or even if allowed. But if a mod deems it ok, pm me a email address and Iwill forward email to post.

Thanks. 5% helps pay for shipping. I wonder why they stopped sending me codes.

It takes them a while to kick one your way. Look for emails with 'Rock Auto customer service' in the subject line.

I was thinking , that I've been ordering to much stuff, so they stopped the codes to keep the 5 %. I have a efrigerator full of thier car magnets.

Maybe, I did a google search for codes and found one that works. I still get their newsletter. Thier prices are still good enough to use them either way. I get product from them really fast. The Alternator I orered, showed in a day and a half. Granted it came from Brooklyn, NY a 4 hour drive, but I can't get a new Remy Alt locally without paying an arm and leg.

Well I only ordered about 20 bucks worth of brake hardware so I'm not likely to get a new code either.

I just placed an order, it showed my discount until I checked out. It wasn't there then.

Back