• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post your Towing Pictures here!

Here is what Im pulling with the 01 D/A 3500 , 38 ft. tri. weighs in at 19,600,truck,8,200.Total weight truck & trailer 27,800.Just weighed them in March of 08 on a cert. scale.Trailer is a Express 38 ft. triple slide with all the goodies on it.Including a 8.6 Generac Industrial Generator.has the satelite system for TV,Cell phone,Satelite Up& downlink for PC.Twin 15,500 Dometic Central AC's.3 - 90 Gal. reserve tanks for dry camping,twin deep cycle batteries.25 gal. fuel tank for Gen. 9:00 x 18 inch tires,BFGoodrich commercial all season,The inside is all oak including the wood oak floors in the kithen & dining area.Triple Insulated. Cost in 2000 was $75,000 new.:)If you click on pictures you'll get a better view of them.

Very nice setup! :cool:

Here's mine. 13,000 pound toyhauler.
chevyww9dz.jpg

wwchevy2ml.jpg

had 17k in this thing today..... 21 14ft x 24" steel beams.... kinda like the tail waggin the dog....

Here is a collage of things I have towed with my old truck - the dodge w/ a 24vlv, and my new truck - the 6.5. Also, my jeep helping a 4cyl tj pull a landrover out/off a sand dune at the badlands in attica, IN. Also, shown are loads that I've carried in my dodge.

Attachments

• TowingHauling.jpg
    TowingHauling.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back