• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post your Towing Pictures here!

I'll show you guys what a simpleton I am. DuraMaxxx, once they get your hottubs I'll take the trailer. :) Actually I am looking to get my first deckover. I'm just bugged by the break over point. Curious if you have driven anything upon it. Does the break over point give you any problems with anything?

i dont know exactly what you meen break over point but i drive a 6k fork lift up it no problem along with some cars that have some good ground clearance

May I ad my towing pic....

toyhauler_1.jpg

Trailer weight 6500 lbs

1943 Chevy Combat Fire/Crash Truck 11,000 lbs

You hardly know it is back there....

May I ad my towing pic....

toyhauler_1.jpg

Trailer weight 6500 lbs

1943 Chevy Combat Fire/Crash Truck 11,000 lbs

You hardly know it is back there....

Picture perfect setup you got there!

I like that trailer to...:D

nice pics everyone. i pulled my home mad trailer for the first time last weekend. its a 6x10 utility trailer with lots of doodads. pulled straight as an arrow too :D, but i didn't take any pics. trailer pics in my garage though

gotta have a solid truck behind the winch to pull out 15k lbs truck, lol c'mon now, you guys have the speed, i got to have something other than the solid axle

Towing Tri-Axle Fver

Here is what Im pulling with the 01 D/A 3500 , 38 ft. tri. weighs in at 19,600,truck,8,200.Total weight truck & trailer 27,800.Just weighed them in March of 08 on a cert. scale.Trailer is a Express 38 ft. triple slide with all the goodies on it.Including a 8.6 Generac Industrial Generator.has the satelite system for TV,Cell phone,Satelite Up& downlink for PC.Twin 15,500 Dometic Central AC's.3 - 90 Gal. reserve tanks for dry camping,twin deep cycle batteries.25 gal. fuel tank for Gen. 9:00 x 18 inch tires,BFGoodrich commercial all season,The inside is all oak including the wood oak floors in the kithen & dining area.Triple Insulated. Cost in 2000 was $75,000 new.:)If you click on pictures you'll get a better view of them.

Back