• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Heres the back of my dually... Ill have to copy more pics on to photobucket later...
l_799b625fbcb8cc24019c46d266884086.jpg

I had to change my avatar to get a pic of my Dually up. I've posted 2 pics and one more pic puts me over my limit! Dang cupcakes;) Hey are we going to start a Dually Club here or just use our DP #'s?????

Hey Nick...How many trucks do you actually have? I mean seriously now, WTF!? I wish I had half as many as you. lol

2 right now.... The 08 LMM and I still have the 02 F250 that was on 49's. The 02 is going up for sale so Dre my wife can get here new project.

Last edited:
Hey Chris...whats all that white stuff all over your truck? I don't ever see that here in Phoenix!!!!!! We've been in the high 90's for a few weeks now!!!

Howz about doing a 10 lug on that beast? it would look sick!!! you too nick

Hey Dunes see you made it over here:cornut: You are a true salesman: You got the ABC thing down:smilielol5: Always Be Closing....

Nice truck gents! Chris how do we go about getting pictures up like you did? I have posted two previously and when I went to attach a pic of my truck I was told I reached my limit!

Back