• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P0251 6.5l please help.

Here these are dot to dot and the balancer is on 0 tdc so i dont think she jumped timing there is a keyway in the crank sprocket and i have absolutely no play what so ever no matter how slow i turn the crank everything moves at once 20200314_202843.jpg

Im replacing my crank sensor again under warranty it ohms at 008 new time keeper set since i was already in there and new injection pump under warranty. Hopefully it will relearn now if not i found a tech 2 if that dont work ill return the scanner amd pull the motor sell and put a supercharged 383 in its place

You need ACDelco, otherwise you are going to be in a wild goose chase troubleshooting.

All parts that is of sensors/senders need to be ACDelco.
They are still more reliable than the aftermarket.
That does not mean they cannot fail or DOA but the rate of failure is lower.

You need ACDelco, otherwise you are going to be in a wild goose chase troubleshooting.

All parts that is of sensors/senders need to be ACDelco.
They are still more reliable than the aftermarket.
That does not mean they cannot fail or DOA but the rate of failure is lower.
Absolutely see i rebuilt this truck a year ago with everything being new and upgrades and no problems i ended up getting alot of water few months back so i replaced tank and all lines then boom this ive been told the water and algae could of messed up the ip so im replacing every under warranty new chain and another new crank sensor and hopefully it will relearn i dont get why it wouldn't. My timing was 10.1 on des and act my tdco was -0.44 and a tuned ecm and super 60 turbo hi flow upper etc

Back