• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to site 425 Hp from a 6.5

this here comes to mind ;-)

1314_-my-daddys-kid-400-08.jpg

my_daddy_is_faster_than_yours_baby_creeper_tshirt-p235632740646617501yzqm_400.jpg

IMG_1555iq8ht700x700.JPG

who will chip in if we get to see some dyno sheets and or some videos ? ;-)

welcome to the wonderful world of internets.

Guys this may not be a troll post, possibly a young man I thought was local to me Alabama, turned out to be Birmingham Al which is same place this IP addy is listed & it may be same guy, so lets not jump on it hard just yet.

There's a few possible explanations. Maybe his dad went to the dealer and bought a 425 hp crate motor, I think that's what then new Camaro/pickup motor is rated for. They probably loaded it in the bed of his 6.5 with a forklift, then when he got home he used a cherrypicker and "got 425hp out of his 6.5".

Or maybe he got 425hp out of it, just not all at once. Like maybe that was the total of two strong dyno runs, before they added them together and divided by two to get an average hp. Or three stock dyno runs...

Just trying to think outside the box.

:DNever did come back. Still at 1 post count. Well he got 3 pages of action out of it...:D

I PMed him and asked if that was at the rear wheels.

He "DID" reply with a "I don't know, it hasn't been dynoed yet!"

As TD said earilier, take it easy on him!

Back