• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to site 425 Hp from a 6.5

Rush welcome to the site, what a 1st opening post, a potential can of worms there for you. :D

That is a pretty tall order for the 6.5 so you may get some pushback on that, :eek:

Can you elaborate & share how you think it was getting 425, dyno ??? and rwhp or flywheel hp, dynos depending on the type can give incorrect output.

Guys be gentle here rather than jump to the typical response a 300+ Hp intro gets, rather than water down the 350 Hp thread I moved to an independent thread to explore this one in it's own thread.

Rush is there anything unique to this 6.5 of your Dad's; possibly invite him to share as well.

I love it when guys start off with a joke...I can appreciate a good sense of humour....):h

Welcome to the site Rush....

Give the guy a chance to explain,

Oh I am Slim.....guess you didn't see me welcome him here....

There have been 6.5's turning more than 425 HP before....a few of Bill's trucks and a couple marine 6.5's come to mind...

Thought I would point out the obvious humour though....1st post and churning the pot....I'll just grab some popcorn....I'm not a part of the 6.5 game anymore anyways....

Back