• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
So after living in my shop for 17yrs I'm finally getting to use it as a shop. So I figured before I get totally moved in I'd take the time to wash and repaint . I knew if I totally moved in I'd never get around to repainting. I am also finishing to window sills I had some scrap solid surface material so I made up some bullet proof window sills as well. I was even so lucky as to have enough to do all the windows with the same color:).
IMG_20150417_170003.jpg IMG_20150417_170013.jpg IMG_20150417_170029.jpg IMG_20150417_170037.jpg IMG_20150417_170043.jpg IMG_20150417_170952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I started to repaint last winter and got everything moved to one side and my wife stopped me saying I didn't have enough funds to do that right then. So I ended up doing a couple projects amid all the disarray. Not much fun to say the least. I'll keep updating as I get it finished and move tools in.

I'm going to make the assumption that the 6/12 roof (or greater) has to do with snow load.
BTW - Nobody that would associate with me has a shop that looks that luxurious. Almost ready for the Aston Martin, Ferrari, Bugatti, Rolls and Porche now...

Oh and 6/12 roof is mainly cause I don't want to shovel. Just after I framed it I came home for Christmas and there was already 5' of standing snow. I did shovel it then. Chunks came off the size of vw beetles. I could walk off my roof

Back